What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Panthers - Awesome!

Well done boys. Big win against the Eagles today and looked strong all day!

Happy for all you fans. Its been a tough year so far and this has to put a smile on your dials!

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Josh Mansour was outstanding. A few more wins & we might get some confidence. A few times we freaked out on the attack but starting to look decent. Made great metres. Not too many missed tackles. Still a few too many penalties & errors but a good win. Important it puts us closer to the 8.

Last edited:

Panther67

Juniors
Grant was brilliant. Coote was brilliant. Mansour was brilliant. Matai was a wanker. Awesome day for us! Important win.

zombie jesus

Staff member
A lot different outfit from the last match, good win. The guys looked way off the pace physically and mentally, struggled to go up a gear and match your guys. A bit of enthusiasm goes a long way.

maple_69

Bench
I'm pretty sure we've given Gordon a new haircut and thrown him out there as Mansour. Maybe we'll send some nuffy to the sharks. His line break down the centre was blockbusting, great strength, great work rate, saved a try, the kid is going to make it.

Grant is back to his best. I also think he has lifted the team since he came back. We've looked leagues better for the last 4 weeks with him starting, the rest of the pack has lifted with him.

We definitely need to work on our structure when attacking in the 20, but great patience shown in attack today even when things weren't clicking. Also fantastic defence, Manly were nowhere near their best but we put a lot of pressure on them which forced a lot of mistakes.

Nice work and hopefully next week Parra will be 6 points off the bottom of the ladder!

Fibroman

First Grade
Mansour has been a revelation. One of our best in his last few appearances.

It's amazing the difference it makes having a winger that is a strong runner of the ball. Takes a lot of pressure off the forwards.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Mansour has been a revelation. One of our best in his last few appearances.

It's amazing the difference it makes having a winger that is a strong runner of the ball. Takes a lot of pressure off the forwards.

Dead set thought I was watching Gordon when Mansour made that run in the first half. Etu also been pretty effective.

The OX

Juniors
The run from Mansour from the tap restart had me.

Get the chequebook out Gus.

He is the replacement for Gordon. He will be a rep player. Great guts and determination.

age.s

First Grade
He has the same leg drive as Flash but a bigger frame and less speed. He's still young and I could see him moving infield as he gets bigger. He's definitely a keeper.