What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Souths from a fanatical Rooster.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Never thought I'd say this but tonight you were to big, to strong & to fast for us. We were outgunned & outplayed.

Far to shattered to say much else....

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Well said, but I wouldn't worry if I where you, it is only Round 1.

Melon on the other hand..............:lol:

Geohood

Bench
Yep grats. We were crap tonight, though its Round one, lol - same for any other team that played poorly this week.

m0j0

Bench
Yeah, I'm with Pump. Congrats Bunnies.

Ziggy the God said:
I think the fact it's only round 1 is what's got me worried most. I fear I've got to watch another 23 games like it.

Geohood

Bench
m0j0 said:
Yeah, I'm with Pump. Congrats Bunnies.

I think the fact it's only round 1 is what's got me worried most. I fear I've got to watch another 23 games like it.

Dude this is the best time of the season for us to play crap.. :p

m0j0

Bench
Geohood said:
Dude this is the best time of the season for us to play crap.. :p

Speak for yourself. After the finish to last season, all I could think was how thankful I was it was all over and I had season 2007 to look forward to. I suffered through that long summer just waiting for this week to come. Then, I had to sit patiently through the first seven games (although there were some very entertaining games) and I finally get to the night I've waited so long for, and what's the reward for my patience? This crap?
I don't want to have to start looking forward to season 2008 already...

Kangarooster

Juniors
As the pump said, congrats to the bunnies, we had no answer. I knew as I walked out of the Charity Shield game a few weeks back we would have a real game on our hands in round 1 for the first time in a long while. We got spanked. Great defense from the rabs along with a tunnel vision game plan from us, especially our kicking game, despite the conditions, mean that our 1000th win will occur in QLD. Hey, ya gotta have faith ;) Well done you bunnies, too good.

Danish

Referee
Congrats souths on a great 24-0 performance....

And thanks for giving 6 of the 24 points you scored to us.

Woeful, Roosters. Simply woeful.

Kangarooster

Juniors
Well, we shoulda won the stupid fkn roll the big ball up n down the field and around the flag comp at half time. We were dead set robbed on that one. ;)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
:lol:

Post Heart Attack Ando coach of the year....one marker :lol:

I actually do not hate the roosters either.

Bumble

First Grade
If you guys farked off the one marker rubbish you'd fare better. Also, Soward needs to be there. He's being completely wasted.

Good game guys, bring on the Eels!

Cloud9

Didn't souths get off to a flyer last season only to be cut up into pieces for rabbit stew mid season? I have trepidation about Maximus and Homes a court. They have that ability to incite the masses and work up a mob. I think this is rubbing on Souffs . I'll keep my eye on them from a distance.

melon....

Coach
Ziggy the God said:

Melon on the other hand..............:lol:
Laugh it up fuzzball. Well done on the win. Thats twice in a decade now things are really moving forward. :lol:

We were pretty bad though.

melon....

Coach
Bumble said:
If you guys farked off the one marker rubbish you'd fare better. Also, Soward needs to be there. He's being completely waster.

Good game guys, bring on the Eels!
Spot on.

OVP

Coach
Good post Pump, agreed mate. Well done Souths ... FAR FAR FAR too good, however you really should have won by a lot more. But for a first hit out .. .you guys get an A- and we get a D.

And Bumble ... your post was 100% correct. Soward would have had a field day. I think its criminal the way our club treats this kid.

Latest posts