What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Souths

miguel de cervantes said:
as a lifelong souths fan of 24 years who decided to leave Sydney and blast off overseas this year....I'm gutted

May be a blessing. We have a mate whom in 2002 after we lost to Cronulla jetted off to Bournemouth for 3 years. He came back in 2005 and it's been ordinary since. So maybe your absence can be as successful as his. ;-)

perverse

Referee
Joe's Magpies said:
Knights did not win the game. The Tigers played like spastics and let them win it. Any other team would of steam rolled them.
bleh - after the year we've had - the boys showed enough character and determination to take it tonight. i'm more than happy with that and i'll take a win however i can get it after such a nightmare season.

CONGRATULATIONS SOUTHS! give them hell in the finals!

This Year?

Immortal
I hope you give it a shake Soufs. Someone has to stop the rot. There's a pretty good chance it will be a non Sydney GF again.

perverse

Referee
This Year? said:
I hope you give it a shake Soufs. Someone has to stop the rot. There's a pretty good chance it will be a non Sydney GF again.
oh boo fkn hoo... that's the nature of a national comp (a move that our game needs to expand and survive)

Matt23

Staff member
This Year? said:
The Telecrap must be hoping for at least one Sydney team to make it, so they can print their usual crap about the non Sydney team during grand final week

yobbo84

Coach
Thanks mate. I cannot wait to cheer the boys onto the field tomorrow. They have made the club proud once again.

This Year?

Immortal
Matt23 said:
The Telecrap must be hoping for at least one Sydney team to make it, so they can print their usual crap about the non Sydney team during grand final week

They print crap everyday, not just during GF week. If if wasn't for Super League you wouldn't have a team in the NRL assuming you're a Warriors fan.

Fiddy

Juniors
Thanks people - i have been waiting years and years for this.. its like i have won the lottery.

GL to all other teams in the finals.

OVP

Coach
Well done Souffs ... you deserve to be there, congrats :) :clap:

You can still even throw a huge spanner in the works, if YOU TRULY believe it. Good luck (but i HOPE and PRAY our Roosters do it for Wingy this weekend ... he deserves to go out in style, a class act if ever there was. I for one will miss him big time :(

punton

Juniors
Cheers to all for the good wishes, it means a lot.

It's been a bloody hard road but we have finally got there again.

Much to be said for professional management and I hope the model our members voted for can be used to good effect by some of your clubs out there who have great rosters but poor results.

The rot definitely starts at the top.

shane1970

Juniors
Joe's Magpies said:
Knights did not win the game. The Tigers played like spastics and let them win it. Any other team would of steam rolled them.
We DID steamroill you - behind by 12 with not long left on the clock - the team running LAST and FAVOURITE for the WOODEN SPOON nothing but CONTROVERSY hovering all over them for the past 5 - 6 weeks playing a team that had to win to have some sort of hope in making the play offs and guess what you got ROLLED.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
As the mighty Red and Green are in the finals and what a better way to celebrate than with 30,000 Souths fans at Telstra tonight where the party entertainment will be a victory over the Roosters and a chance to finish 6th at the very least!!!

GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY!!!

pantherlove

Juniors
hineyrulz said:
Well done to the Bunnies, definatley one of the highlights of the year.

I concur

They will have my support and any other team besides Brisbane, Manly and the Storm.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Dragonsforthewin said:
It's been a long time but you scum :p have made it into the 8 and I wish your team well and hope to see them in the Grand Final.

Warriors v Souths GF would be great.

Cheers.
Thanks, St. Merge.

Latest posts