What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

congrats stormers!

gregstar

Referee
well done on a good, solid tradesmanlike win!

played intense footy for 80 mins & thoroughly deserved the 2 points.

enjoy!

shadow grinder

First Grade
cheers gregstar!

You guys were on fire in the first 20 mintues or so..really looked good IMO but our defence was strong and saved us from being behind in the score board.

Inglis played awesome agian....i knew his defence was good but not that good.

Great tough game. :D

Storm were not as convincing winners as the scoreboard suggested.

The couple of trys just before half time was the difference.

camsmith

Juniors
Cheers Gregstar... i thought it would be real close tough game after watching the first 20mins, your defence was hard to crack and only after a kick and a turnover were we able to build a gap and kinda break away (before half time)

Saying that, we had a annoying loudmouth dragon supporter (..well at the start he was loud giving storm sh*t) behind us for the whole game so i was VERY happy to get that win.

Inglis still isn't 100% remember shadow... bit harsh on him.

LESStar58

Referee
How about when he ran straight through Barret and Gasnier.

Gas can't tackle. He'll be right at home in union.

riccardo

Juniors
It was quite a good game, tough, uncompromising and hard all the way.

Glad to get that win, even happier to hear on the way home we are equal 1st because the Cowboys got beat! :D

camsmith said:
Saying that, we had a annoying loudmouth dragon supporter (..well at the start he was loud giving storm sh*t) behind us for the whole game .
Brendo????? :x

:badgrin:

:sch:

brendothejet

First Grade
hahahah

No mike not me!

We sang some songs but nothing too annoying. A couple of blokes unleashed a few f words but most saints fans kept in check.

I gotta say that Melbourne RL fans are pretty f**king passsionate. There seems to be two types. Those who love the game and those who don't know it exists. I met many of the first and passed by several of the latter in the streets.

The following is my final interaction with an AFLian.

As we walked home a bunch of lesbians in a pub sparked a convo. It went like this:

Lesbian: Who won the footy?
Brendo: Melbourne Storm
L: Against the swans?
B: The Swans? Who are they?
L: the Sydney AFL team!
B: No honey thats AFL, we were at the Rugby League.
L: OH, well go swans!
B: Why don't you get out of your f**king insular world you victorian bitch.

riccardo

Juniors
Yeah, I don't know what is wrong with some people in this town.

I love my AFL, but League is a more exciting game now thanks to the idiotic new rule changes.

Hopefully that drives a few more to Storm games.

shadow grinder

First Grade
camsmith said:
Cheers Gregstar... i thought it would be real close tough game after watching the first 20mins, your defence was hard to crack and only after a kick and a turnover were we able to build a gap and kinda break away (before half time)

Saying that, we had a annoying loudmouth dragon supporter (..well at the start he was loud giving storm sh*t) behind us for the whole game so i was VERY happy to get that win.

Inglis still isn't 100% remember shadow... bit harsh on him.

harsh on him? i gave him a complement :?

i knew he could defend good but last night it was amazing.