What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to the Dragons

P

pepe

i'm all ckoked up with pride in the boys performance tonight,never ever write of the mighty saints,we're just taking it one week at a time but we havebelief in the mightybig V,i just wish nine showed it a better hour than the 1.25 am kick-off!!!:mad:

pepe

ps,elbaby,show a littlefaith in the parra boys,don't jump off yet old son,stay loyal;)

P

pepe

willow,my brain said newcastle but my heart was with the saints,it's unbelievable their record at marathon,it's the toughestroad trip imo,maybe the saints should considerit as there home ground.

roopy must be wishing he never jumped off the saints,fancy abandoning them for that motly newcastle mob,shame shame shame!!!!

pepe the saint

P

pepe

does the win mean farrar is safe for another season
emcry.gif
?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"fancy abandoning them for that motly newcastle mob,shame shame shame!!!!"
Could be worse. Are Melbourne still thinking of fielding a team next year?

"does the win mean farrar is safe for another season
emcry.gif
?"

Its up inthe air.
The club indicated at the Red V meeting that he was on shaky ground and now there's talk of Nathan Brown moving up and maybe even becoming co-coach with Farrar... who knows?

El Duque

Bench
"ps,elbaby,show a littlefaith in the parra boys,don't jump off yet old son,stay loyal;)"

LMAO

If we have Green signed like Hass says I'm feeling A LOT more optimistic.

Ozbash2

Juniors
Australian rugby league captain Andrew Johns will miss next month's one-off test against New Zealand after breaking three bones in his back.
Johns was taken to hospital during Saturday night's National Rugby League (NRL) qualifying semi-final between Newcastle and St.George-Illawarra when he fell in a tackle and an opposing player appeared to accidentally knee him in the back.
A spokesman for Johns' club Newcastle later told reporters the scrumhalf had been diagnosed with three small fractures in his back.
The spokesman said Johns had been ruled out for the remainder of the finals series and the October 12 international against New Zealand in Wellington.
Australian radio reported on Sunday that Johns, who was named on Monday as Australia's best player for 2002, would require regular shots of morphine to control the pain but was not expected to suffer any permanent damage.
St.George-Illawarra prop Luke Bailey was placed on report over the incident but said it was accident.
With Johns absent for most of the match, Newcastle, Australia's defending NRL champions, slumped to a 26-22 loss but have another life in the playoff series.

MistyBee9-11

Juniors
As bad as Joey's injury is, a really terrible side effect is that the moronic selectors will pick Gordon Tallis as Australian Captain. This is a damn shame, and something that should cause a massive revolt!

imported_bronco

Juniors
I don't know about a revolt but it will cause a fuss among some fans. I personally think Lockyer should be first on the list for the job. Hes always been captain material and I think he would handle the role with alot more maturity and class than Tallis could. Hes someone who doesn't come out and make stupid comments to the media or disgrace himself on the field, he'll just get the job done.

Then again Allan Langer would make a great Australian captain ;)