What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to the Sydney Kings!

chileman

Coach
:D Can they make it 3 in a row.......huge comeback to not only beat the pigs at their home court to square the series but also come back from a 17 point deficit in the final game to win it....and they use to be called the chokers :lol:

Jono Russell

Bench
actully they used to be called the voilet crumbles because of there colours and the way they would crumble under pressure. i guess we were the ones who crumbld last night. as much as i hate to admit it kings played great in the last quarter congradulations.

Jono Russell

Bench
i went to all 4 finals except the last i ran out of cash and a way to get there i was spewing that i wasnt there even though we lost. how ever you can never beata home game if your a pigs fan at the SSC. the relationship the fans can have with the players is great we are so close to the action in the members stand it is so great.

felix

Juniors
chileman, its was huuuuuuge in the 4th quarter, everyone yelling and screaming at the top of their lungs. and when we went on that run...everyone was going nuts, it was awesome

Jono Russell

Bench
hey felix as the sds stand say 'you only sing when your winning' kings fans are allways silent untill they are winning it is preety poor and another poor thing was the way they booed the razorbacks when recieving there runners up awards, that is bad sportsmanship.

El Coconuto

Bench
Well, really the only player who got booed with any level of significance was Simon Dwight and that was solely because he was the hero who jumped in after Matt Hilder committed the dirtiest foul of the series (against CJ Bruton) and then went to jump Matt Nielson as well.

In any case, it just goes to show that the spirit of competition is alive and kicking.

Latest posts