What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats!

innsaneink

Referee
Congrats Saints Illa....at least both teams looked great before the kick off...only positive I could find.

gregstar

Referee
well done slap, ink & sirro.

tell you what - i'll trade that win for last year's semi - deal?

Slappy

Juniors
no way gregstar, but we'll gladly swap fitzhenry and elford for one Mark Gasnier!

innsaneink

Referee
gregstar said:

Hard to explain it but personally...that game almost rates almost higher to me than the one a week later.

Atmosphere wise its the best Ive been to...ever.

TheMightyRedV

Juniors
^i got to agree with u there.

I dont think ive been to a game that had a better atmosphere than the dragons tigers semi last year. it was nothing short of electric and explosive. loved every moment of it - cept the score :|.

gregstar

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
If you win the comp make sure you thank us for playing you back into some form...
LOL!

you owe us after we played you into form at the corresponding match last year!

is it just me or would other dragons have prefered playing the tiges @ full strength?

gregstar said:

Sadly going on our history of following the Tige's/Maggies I can't, there's a chance I may have to live off those memorys(2005) until my last days, it seemed like it took that bloody long to get a Premiership for us long time suffering fans?

We still fielded a side that had only been blown off the park once this year and that was Melbourne, so the Dragons are right back in the mix again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Missed this thread earlier.

Thanks to the good WT guys who popped in. Good luck in 2007.

Where's our mate Simon Says? Another one of these fair weather trolls.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Time for another Siro said:
Sadly going on our history of following the Tige's/Maggies I can't, there's a chance I may have to live off those memorys(2005) until my last days, it seemed like it took that bloody long to get a Premiership for us long time suffering fans?

We still fielded a side that had only been blown off the park once this year and that was Melbourne, so the Dragons are right back in the mix again.

With players like Benji, Hodgson, Farrah and Lawrence and Sheens in charge you guys will bounce back strong next year.

Latest posts