What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulation Mario... Youve created a DUD!!!

roosterman57

Juniors
Mario, Hey mario
dont listen 2 all those dickheads saying the game is shit because it is a bloody waesome game. i love it. i kno its early 2 ask bout this but i assume u guys are gonna work on a sequal. if so when will u start working on it and will ur budget be alot higher. Will u hav more people working on the game. Will the game be released with 2004 fixtures or 2005.
thanx mario

Sean7

Juniors
roosterman57 said:
Mario, Hey mario
dont listen 2 all those dickheads saying the game is sh*t because it is a bloody waesome game. i love it. i kno its early 2 ask bout this but i assume u guys are gonna work on a sequal. if so when will u start working on it and will ur budget be alot higher. Will u hav more people working on the game. Will the game be released with 2004 fixtures or 2005.
thanx mario

You tell'em son.

Those bastards with opinions, we must strike them down. F@#k all the bugs, f@#k the fact that I lose games because my players refuse to catch the ball off certain kick offs, f@#k the fact that diving for a try in the corner is a no no because I might just dive straight over the sideline, f@#k the fact that everytime the opposition knocks on you are guarenteed a try... I could go on, but just get f@#ked all you negative bastards. It doesn't matter that I feel like I paid $90 for a game that's still at the beta stage. It's a league game, so it's great. And Sidhe, well they're gods, no wait, they're the god of gods, we must protect them.

Hurrah for Sidhe, hurrah for league and hurrah for something else too........

Sean7

Juniors
WOW!!!!!!!

What amazing use of sarcasm, but most of all, I'm amazed you could actually read roosterman57's post.

Well done.

EWS

Juniors
Sean7, amybe the fact that YOU THINK the game is still ib beta stage has something to do with everyone crying their eyes out when someone said the game was delayed.

I think its great for a first effort, and from one of Marios posts, we will definately be getting a sequel. You cant compare it to games like Madden and Fifa, as they have had many prctices at it.

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
Frank_The_Tank said:

To be honest with you, i even prefer the Rugby 2004 game more than this.

sorry quoted it wrong. what i meant to say is f**k that sack of shit.rugby 2004 is to video gaming what bridget jones diary is to movie. a complete and utter bag of shit. Rugby 2004 had a complete lasting appeal of around 12 hours, and only that long because i hoped it may get better. What a joke, rugby 04better than the new league game? get a life. That game sucks. League is a phat game that you can actually play. rugby however is not full of bugs, its an infestation. its more a cockroach than a game. I sick of people saying is anything resembling good. its crap, i cant stress that enough. Leagues not perfect but who cares it looks like league, it plays like league and its not Ea sports rugby 2004 which is all i could ask for. "Id rather play Rugby 2004" ......Honestly?! what a dick!

Razor

Coach
milchcow said:
I've seen several franchises suffer because later versions not only don't add too much to the previous game, but remove good stuff as well.

FIFA 2004?

Okay they did add a franchise mode, but took a whole heap of stuff out like - playing in the rain, playing games longer than 20 mins, and a lot more.

Goleel

Juniors
Instead of moaning about the bugs in the game, just work around them. Sure you shouldn't have to, but its not that hard. Dive straight over the line (that isn't that big a deal), get better at scramble defense (it does take some getting used to), and when the computer kicks out to regain possession, just do the same back to it.

I wouldn't let things like this turn me off the game, sure they can be annoying, but just work around them and enjoy it nonetheless, its certainly better than beta quality, its got a lot of problems, but I've played things that were just an absolute mess at release, and this does what it intends to, be a fun, playable rugby league game.

EWS

Juniors
Ide hate to see you guys look forward to Cricket 2002. It has more bugs in it that Rugby Union 2004!!!

And I still play it! Well not since I played thh League game and probably nver again as next time I go to Castle Hill Im buying Cricket 2004.

Latest posts