What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations 150 Games Moses Mbye

macnaz

Staff member
Well the season isn't going great nor did Moses's 150th game celebration go to plain,
But we as Weststigers supporters need to sit back and reflect on past and present NRL players who have struggled to reach such a monumental milestone in the game of Rugby League to truly appreciate how amazing and monumental him playing 150 games has been and how as a club we were able to witness and be part of what is one of the games most remarkable achievements.
The key to all this i think has been his lucky Pink tights he wears , not that they are lucky in the sense they are linked to wins, tries,line breaks or even actually running the ball at least 10 metres in a single run at least once per season BUT they have made this shit merkin able to play for his state and 2 NRL teams thus making this imposter a rich man for doing absolutely nothing !!

Well done Moses , glad you get to leech of our club's supporters money like so many others gone by BUT you are the clubs elite level worst buy ever !

stryker

First Grade
Well the season isn't going great nor did Moses's 150th game celebration go to plain,
But we as Weststigers supporters need to sit back and reflect on past and present NRL players who have struggled to reach such a monumental milestone in the game of Rugby League to truly appreciate how amazing and monumental him playing 150 games has been and how as a club we were able to witness and be part of what is one of the games most remarkable achievements.
The key to all this i think has been his lucky Pink tights he wears , not that they are lucky in the sense they are linked to wins, tries,line breaks or even actually running the ball at least 10 metres in a single run at least once per season BUT they have made this shit merkin able to play for his state and 2 NRL teams thus making this imposter a rich man for doing absolutely nothing !!

Well done Moses , glad you get to leech of our club's supporters money like so many others gone by BUT you are the clubs elite level worst buy ever !
You got me going till the last bit LMFAO well played.

Tiger05

First Grade
No.. Just pretend to fall for a dummy and you don't need to make a tackle .. simples

He made a decision to let in a try. That is honestly what he did.

Can anyone defend that ? It's pretty funny. It's something I'd do but you don't expect that play to persist in first grade.

gUt

Coach
I can't work out how this guy is keeping Doueihi out of the spine, I really can't.

His highlight was doing such a bad job tackling Reynolds that by the time he realised how easily he got through he’d gone dead

Someone2

Juniors
Congrats Mitchy 150 games lucky you came to Parra after playing 60 odd games at this rabble

At Parra they have turned you into a superstar under BA if you had stayed at west you will still never have experienced what it likes to play FINALS footy and be no where near an origin level player

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Congrats Mitchy 150 games lucky you came to Parra after playing 60 odd games at this rabble

At Parra they have turned you into a superstar under BA if you had stayed at west you will still never have experienced what it likes to play rep footy and be no where near an origin level player
He’s no where it now, he’s just the last man standing for a non event game.

But thanks for coming and sharing your wisdom.

Tiger05

First Grade

At Parra they have turned you into a superstar under BA if you had stayed at west you will still never have experienced what it likes to play rep footy and be no where near an origin level player

I reckon he is pretty shit. Adam Reynolds is 10 times the player Moses is. Brooksie is twice the player Moses is.

Fangs

Coach
150th and perhaps his worst ever 1st grade performance.

Diabolical in defence (not helped by his lumbering partner Leilua) and non-existent in attack.

Tiger Ted

Bench
He is legitimately the worst first grade rugby league footballer I’ve ever seen. He must have some serious dirt on Madge to keep getting picked
Totally agree & ive been condemning this pathetic overpaid bum from the time he arrived at concord.Wouldn’t u like someone to pay u a fraction of what this pissant is earning for being abjectly fkd at ur job.Maguire should be sacked for a no. of reasons none more so than handing this spineless oxygen thief the captaincy.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Totally agree & ive been condemning this pathetic overpaid bum from the time he arrived at concord.Wouldn’t u like someone to pay u a fraction of what this pissant is earning for being abjectly fkd at ur job.Maguire should be sacked for a no. of reasons none more so than handing this spineless oxygen thief the captaincy.
And can you believe this pea hearted merkin was supposed to be our #1 going into this year lol

He is legitimately the worst first grade rugby league footballer I’ve ever seen. He must have some serious dirt on Madge to keep getting picked

Too small to be effective in the forwards. Too slow to be effective in the backs. Too underskilled to be effective in the halves. For some reason had wraps at the Dogs and has milked an almost decade long career in first grade. Kind of like Luke Brooks I guess. Neither have had to play more than 3-4 seasons under one coach, so no coach has fully realised how little they offer.

Tiger05

First Grade
Too small to be effective in the forwards. Too slow to be effective in the backs. Too underskilled to be effective in the halves. For some reason had wraps at the Dogs and has milked an almost decade long career in first grade. Kind of like Luke Brooks I guess. Neither have had to play more than 3-4 seasons under one coach, so no coach has fully realised how little they offer.

Have you watched any games this season. Brooks has been our best player.

stryker

First Grade
Have you watched any games this season. Brooks has been our best player.
Being the best player in a gutless, shithouse side does not make him a good player. It makes him slightly less shit than most of them. He has still been as useless as tits on a bull though and is outside the dozen best halfbacks in the competition.

Latest posts