What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Anderson

Briza

Juniors
On making the Roo Jersey a joke, and our selection process a farce.

You are a nuffy, and the sooner you are sacked as club and National coach the better it will be for all !! :evil:

Enjoy your last tour Jerkoff, cause once your booted from the sharks there wont be a club in the country that will employ you !!!

all-knight

Juniors
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh very hurtful words, but nonetheless the truth does hurt. im with you all the way on this one briza

:x :shock:

Raider_69

Post Whore
OUST ANDO! OUST ANDO!
and fast!
he is a disgrace!
he has not only made the sharks a joke but is now makin australia a joke

Brutus

Referee
Chris Anderson will have to find a coaching job in Dubbo no-one else will touch him after this debacle.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well coached Chris Anderson. You have done your country, or the ones that havn't resorted to ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) proud.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

In-goal

Bench
Come on it was the match of the tour you didn't expect them to thrash the kiwis did you all?

One thing is for sure though the will not return unbeaten, so there won't be an invincible tag with this mob.

Bowdus

Juniors
Briza: In my opinion I think the Roo's Jersey became a joke the day they announced the team. Deciding not to reward deserving players and instead give in to favouritism and stupidity during the selection process was the turning point.

Hopefully your right though and this is the last we will see of Chris Anderson and the debacle that is spreading around him.

dimitri

First Grade
as much as i hate the guy

i think nz were going to win no matter what available players he chose