What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Bunnies

PARRA_FAN

Coach
:clap:

That's great fighting spirit from Souths, especially after it was 6-0 to Bulldogs, showed their true colours this afternoon. They really want to avoid the wooden spoon. Hope they keep it up, also theyve got two points guranteed next week with the bye.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Yeah top effort by the Rabbits. Really poor form for the dogs. Braith and Willie laughing with each other after souths scored the last try really summed up the attitude of the Dogs and top effort for the Rabbits to give it too them.

Cammo

Bench
The better team won on the day. Souths played some great football and we couldn't match them.

Full credit to The Bunnies, too good for us.

Dog-E

Juniors
Yeah Mr. Bean STANK!!!...

But that did not mean anything - so WELL DONE on behalf of the Dogs supporters....Apart from the ONE BAAAA-AAAAD call from Mr. Bean - where C.Hughes was stripped of the ball in a tackle and regathered - which was called a knock-on, and Souths kicked the crucial FG in the next set of 6...that was NEVER a knock-on! That is SIX-MORE!!!

But apart from that...there is nothing but priase for the Bunnies...You out-fought, out-enthused, out-scrambled, and just generally out-played the Dogs all day long!

Souths even bombed another good 3 tries with poor last minute options!

And a top 6 spot was THERE for the taking!...We were in an excellent position to kick on, and really take the game all the way to the bank on numerous occasions...and just didn't.

Pure 'n simple.

FAR too much panic football played when there was just NO need for it...Anasta's kicking game was appaling - midfield bomb after midfield bomb, when what we really needed was some field position & some steadying sets...our defence went MIA at various stages of that game.

Well done Souths! :( :(

Nonny1980

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Yeah Mr. Bean STANK!!!...

But that did not mean anything - so WELL DONE on behalf of the Dogs supporters....Apart from the ONE BAAAA-AAAAD call from Mr. Bean - where C.Hughes was stripped of the ball in a tackle and regathered - which was called a knock-on, and Souths kicked the crucial FG in the next set of 6...that was NEVER a knock-on! That is SIX-MORE!!!

I think there was another bad call... when the souths guy lost the ball after he was held and the ref yelled play on. From memory I think the bulldogs scored. Can't complain too much. That was a pretty good call for you guys.

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Congratulations Souths Great win. The ref did his best against you guys and you still got up.

Congratulations again !

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Phillips said:
Bulldogs season is over.

glad it tipped Souths too!

LOL. Classic.

As I said in another thread, well done Souths, thoroughly deserved.

lotti

Bench
Thanks for winning Souths, you kept my 3 teams in the 8. I also tipped you guys so thanks for the tipping points.

Dog-E

Juniors
Phillips said:
Bulldogs season is over.

glad it tipped Souths too!

lol

If our season is over...then so is YOURS on recent form, Phil!

But in both cases - not by a LONG shot, buddy...Not by a long shot!

The Sharks & Manly did the right thing by us and lost this week as well - and looking @ the draw for next week - should both lose AGAIN! Sonny, Willie Tonga, El masri, Cutler & patten still yet to return in coming weeks - Write us off at your own peril! ;-)

All we have to do is GET there...and we still can - oh, my WORD we can!! :D

Dog-E

Juniors
Nonny1980 said:
I think there was another bad call... when the souths guy lost the ball after he was held and the ref yelled play on. From memory I think the bulldogs scored. Can't complain too much. That was a pretty good call for you guys.

I'm not really complaining...I hardly expect the refs to get anything right these days!! ;-)

We were outplayed over the 80 minutes, as I said - and it's as simple as that.

I am not taking ANYTHING away from Souths at all...a few calmer heads after breaks...and they'd have put 20+ on us!!...So Hopefully now - this will serve as our final wake-up call into the run home...after last week's euphoria at similarly outpointing the high-flying Broncos last week!