What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Nathan Hindmarsh

fish eel

Immortal
It's been pretty much over looked but tonight he equals Ray Price in playing 259 first grade games for Parramatta.

:clap: :clap:

How appropriate would it be, given Ray Price played his last game in a grand final, if Nathan Hindmarsh was to pass perpetual motion in a grand final?

If there is a footballing god, how could it be denied?

should not be forgotten that when we win tonight it makes it Hazem ElMasri's last game and he should receive a good send off. I think if we beat them 50-0 that will be a good send off for him! :)

Parra Guru

Coach
There was a thread about it earlier in the week.

It would be fitting and very pleasing for Pricey if Nathan surpassed his record by knocking out the old foe Canterbury.

oldmancraigy

Coach
OUTSTANDING effort by Hindy

I remember 15 weeks ago when they reported Hindy signing his new 2 year extension, they were suggesting that it'll see him finish with the most games ever. I was thinking 'so in the early rounds of next year he should become our longest serving player.....

How great would it be for him to be setting the new record in the GF!!!

I WANT them to win tonight so much for Hindy and (to a lesser extent) Cayless.

oldmancraigy

Coach
OUTSTANDING effort by Hindy

I remember 15 weeks ago when they reported Hindy signing his new 2 year extension, they were suggesting that it'll see him finish with the most games ever. I was thinking 'so in the early rounds of next year he should become our longest serving player.....

How great would it be for him to be setting the new record in the GF!!!

I WANT them to win tonight so much for Hindy and (to a lesser extent) Cayless.

fish eel

Immortal
There was a thread about it earlier in the week.

Yeah? Must have missed it as internet at work has been down all week. Anyway, it worthy of about a dozen threads :lol:

It would be fitting and very pleasing for Pricey if Nathan surpassed his record by knocking out the old foe Canterbury.

Too right!!!!

dazeely

First Grade
I have the biggest man crush on this guy (in a non gay way - of course).

You are an absolute legend hindy.....

Glen

Bench
Typical game from him too, 47 tackles, over 100m, 2 massive last ditch tackles on Idris and Ennis when everyone else had fallen off.

Strangenuts

Juniors
That's why I gave him 1 point in the three, two, one, looking at those stats he deserved more. My wife said to me at the end when they had a shot of him, "look how serious Hindy is". And i said Yeah he's thinking about next week. F-ck I hope we can win for him.

yosemite

Juniors
Those 2 tackles - On Idris & Ennis were UNBELIEVABLE. Saved 2 certain tries without a shadow of doubt. They were both in for all money.

It just solidifies Hindy's legend. You are the greatest!

Glen

Bench
He was so cranky in the interview too, you can see how much 2001 burns him. I think he will be shedding tears after the game next Sunday win or lose.

Glenn

First Grade
Hindy is just like the Duracell Rabbit, he just keeps going and going and going.

What a way to celebrate equalling the record of Ray Price, and then to surpass it in the biggest game of the season only fitting for a legend of the Club.