What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Nathan Hindmarsh

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
hindmarsh_ryan_wideweb__470x354,0.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

259349-dtstory-nathan-hindmarsh.jpg

lucablight

First Grade
Hindmarsh was my man of the match. 50 tackles (including a try saver on Ennis) and 125m. He is the heart and soul of this team.

eelusive

Juniors
certainly a massive play on ennis, it made me feel more at ease defence-wise, to see hindy hovering around the middle of the park.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a player!! What a legend!! He equals Pricey and puts in a performance that would have done the great man proud. Those 2 try savers we're typical Hindy. I hope them Nuffy Origin selectors we're watching, that is the sort of sh*t that wins big games.........

oldmancraigy

Coach
certainly a massive play on ennis, it made me feel more at ease defence-wise, to see hindy hovering around the middle of the park.

He came over late in the first half to help Burt as well - about the 38th minute I think?

Doggies were attacking, Burt made a great 'up and in' decision, was grappling - Hindy ran from the other side of the field to finish the tackle off.

Outstanding.

Robson was good, but Hindy deserved MoTM IMO.

TheParraboy

Staff member
poor bugger got stuck with interviews at the end and couldnt come across to where the majority of eels fans where like the other players did. When interviews done, he just trundled off, minimum of fuss, but totally wasted. little wave to the eels fans in the main stand (players tunnell)

im gonna cry for the bloke next week, win or lose

pity the person i sit next too :D