What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to Dylan Edwards!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Love, love, love this player!

He is criminally under-rated, and I was stoked to see he FINALLY got some recognition by being chosen as NSW's fullback.

Wiki tells me he already has a NSW cap, but it's good to see he was chosen as first-choice fullback for once (he's been outplaying Tedesco for years, imo).

Congrats to Dylan!

Btw - congrats on all your success in the last 5 years, or so.

Can we please poach your coach, and your halfback? :p

murraymob

Coach
Love, love, love this player!

He is criminally under-rated, and I was stoked to see he FINALLY got some recognition by being chosen as NSW's fullback.

Wiki tells me he already has a NSW cap, but it's good to see he was chosen as first-choice fullback for once (he's been outplaying Tedesco for years, imo).

Congrats to Dylan!

Btw - congrats on all your success in the last 5 years, or so.

Can we please poach your coach, and your halfback? :p
Sorry we are keeping Peter Wallace and Brad Schneider lol

Kilkenny

Coach
I think we are all very proud that Dylan is finally being recognised for his outstanding form and achievements over a very long period of time. shame the Blues side is vastly undermanned but it is what it is I guess.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think we are all very proud that Dylan is finally being recognised for his outstanding form and achievements over a very long period of time. shame the Blues side is vastly undermanned but it is what it is I guess.

I've been a big fan of his for ages.

He reminds me so much of Gutho.

Works his arse off, and does not get the recognition he deserves, as often as he should.

I'm truly happy for him, because he's a great player, and seemingly, a really good bloke, too.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I had a mental block the other day - who was playing fullback for the Panthers, before Edwards?

I couldn't remember his name.

Sime_11

Juniors
i can see Dyl making 250+ metres and very good defensively, saving tries etc, but he will be blamed because NSW lost

he completes his story if gets MOTM :)

i look forward to NSW fans finally eating humble pie and realising he is the player we all know he is :)

Eelementary

Post Whore
He could well go down as one the most underrated players to ever play nrl
4 grand finals
3 winning grand finals
1 Clive Churchill medal
1nsw origin jersey so far
1 Aussie jersey

Fantastic player - how he doesn't get more credit, is beyond me.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Didn't Dallin have a few games in between them?

I remember watching Luai's debut game, and I thought the incumbent he was replacing may have a hard time getting back into the side.

So then it got me thinking who Dylan replaced, because I couldn't for the life of me remember.

Latest posts