What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations

Kazaf

Juniors
Looked really good with all the supporters cheering on, crying, I too was getting emotional.

Cant wait for the day when the Knights reach this stage with me getting all emotional like a girl in front of my mates.
Knights 2006!!!

Well great win guys, a really enjoyable game to watch, especially Benji Marshall ;)

Great team!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Congrats and enjoy it. You fans are everywhere, there's been plenty of cars proudly displaying the West Tigers colours up here on the coast in the last week and I can hear plenty of parties going off in Umina tonight. It's gonna be late night ... lol.

edabomb

First Grade
Your team showed attacking footy is still alive and well. Congratulations, lets hope J-Lo gets a chance at winning a comp next season.

paulquinn49

Bench
As a Canberra fan you guys are meant to be our enemies, never really knew/cared why. The game was very entertaining and I would of been happy with whoever won.

good result for League and great win to the Wests Tigers, best team won it.

Congrats

P.S Dont forget to give it to all the Raiders fans who wrote you off!

Eelectrica

Referee
Congratulations Tigers. Surely one the best finals series ever by any team.
Took on some great teams throughout and smashed them with a brilliant defence and an attack that could literally strike anywhere, any time.

lotti

Bench
also congrats to the Dragons Jersey Flegg and Eels Premier League sides who also won today.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Yeah congrats Tigers fans. Best team throughout the finals for sure. Very much deserved on the night. Just keep checkin' over your shoulder tho, coz the Knights will be back in 2006 :)

lotti

Bench
so will Melbourne and Manly and Manly will have two new players that if this season is anythign to go by well finals here come Manly.

choc_soldier

Coach
A very hearty congratulations from me! Finally seeing the Tigers getting some success is just fantastic, and great for the game.

Enjoy it Tigers fans (I know you will!)

dhurga

Juniors
thank you tigers ..I am very very happy! won a few weeks dinner this evening ..yeehah!

well done Princey, Benji, Scando et al!

Billy Gunn

Juniors
congrats to all those long suffering fan's out there enjoy it while you can as next year will come too soon

J-Man

Juniors
Well Done Tigers, you played very well, and showed a number of other clubs that good recruiting and having faith in youth can sometimes pay off better than big spending.

You guys only look like getting better next year too.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I've been a Balmain Tigers supporter for over 20 years.
Used to have a season ticket to Leichhardt Oval.
Was at the '88 & '89 grand finals.
Heartbreaking.
Also was disgusted at the mess that Alan Jones made during his pathetic & disastrous time as "coach".
My Dad was also a Tigers fan, going back to the 1950s, he used to sit on the hill at Leichhardt Oval & cheer them on. I wish he was still here to see them play so well this year & win the grand final.
What a great young team, they played very well in attack & defence. Really exciting stuff.
Congratulations to master coach Tim Sheens & all the players & support staff.
I'm very happy.
Also having a thought for Laurie Nicholls.

MystikEel

Juniors
Yup. Agreed with what's been said. Was def. going for the Cows tonight, but well done Tiges. Was a good game and also big congrats to the fans at the GF tonight (although there was a LOT of bandwagoners) there was a great atmosphere. Seey'all next year. Go Parra ;-)