What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connor Mulheisen

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Yep. I like him.
Thanks mate. So is there any reason why they only played him for such a short time? It’s not like we needed to win the game to keep the season alive. I’m no footy expert but wouldn’t more minutes in the top grade be good for him? What’s with blooding these kids for 10 minutes at a time, then replacing them the next week with players like chicken Tika masala and Mbye. I just don’t get it

Last edited:

Mojo

Bench
Thanks mate. So is there any reason why they only played him for such a short time? It’s not like we needed to win the game to keep the season alive. I’m no footy expert but wouldn’t more minutes in the top grade be good for him? What’s with blooding these kids for 10 minutes at a time, then replacing them the next week with players like chicken Tika masala and Mbye. I just don’t get it
The way I saw it, Liddle went off for a HIA around the 30 minute mark, passed and came back on at the start of the second half. I think Liddle's HIA meant that Muhl's debut started earlier than planned - and finished earlier too, for the same reason.