What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consistent

parra pete

Referee
Are there any more consistent or reliable players in the competition than the Bulldogs pair of Luke Patten and Hazem El Masri?
Week after week they put in consistent efforts for the Bulldogs, and in my opinion are unsung heroes for their team.

Avenger

Immortal
parra pete said:
Are there any more consistent or reliable players in the competition than the Bulldogs pair of Luke Patten and Hazem El Masri?
Week after week they put in consistent efforts for the Bulldogs, and in my opinion are unsung heroes for their team.

I know one. His name is Nathan Hindmarsh.

strider

Post Whore
yeah patten goes ok - its a shame he's a doggy cos that means i have to dislike him

TheParraboy

Staff member
DanceMaster2000 said:
Luke Patten is probably the most consistent player in the NRL, i've never seen this bloke have a bad game.

Pattern and ElMazri have played in strong bulldogs sides over the years.
Makes there job so much easier. Someone like luke burt IMO would be just as consistant and reliable if the eels as a whole would have been consistant over the years.

Stagger eel

Staff member
TheParraboy said:
Pattern and ElMazri have played in strong bulldogs sides over the years.
Makes there job so much easier. Someone like luke burt IMO would be just as consistant and reliable if the eels as a whole would have been consistant over the years.

those 2 players would still be the better players in a sh*t team also, I can't understand why El Masri isn't rated as one of the great wingers today...he would absolutely stroll into our side.

TheRam

Coach
eelavation said:
those 2 players would still be the better players in a sh*t team also, I can't understand why El Masri isn't rated as one of the great wingers today...he would absolutely stroll into our side.

How true. El Masri never seems to take the wrong option, and his goal kicking...what a talent.

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
El Masri is a great player, hardly a freak of an athlete but boy he always takes the right option and no coincidence that teams dont bomb his way anymore as it was useless.