What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contiki help......

tommytomlin

Bench
Meathook said:
Cheers guys,that's been a great help. I did the sums last night and after the flights and the tour is paid for I'll still come out with about $5500 spending money,that should last me 10 mins in Vegas.........

Forgot to mention that when you get to the Grand Canyon on the tour, you absolutely positively have to do the Helicopter Flight optional extra thing. It is absolutely amazing.

Meathook

Juniors
yeah,that is one of the things a couple of people have told me to do,I also found out we can go and tour the Jack Daniels factory,considering how much of their product I drink I should have controlling shares in their company.

Crusher

Coach
Meathook said:
yeah,that is one of the things a couple of people have told me to do,I also found out we can go and tour the Jack Daniels factory,considering how much of their product I drink I should have controlling shares in their company.

joy flight ot jump?? :)

Latest posts