What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk

PARRA_FAN

Coach
He's not a bad player from Melbourne, in fact he has a future this kid.

Does anyone know where he came from, is he another Qlder that played in the QLd cup?

Pigskin

Juniors
guys like he and Steve Turner to me just highlight what crap recruiting some teams have

not pointing the finger at any Bunnies though

Oink !

Cooper Cronk regularly plays for Brisbane Norths and he's been knocking on Storm's door for a couple of seasons now. As for funniest name, the award goes to Parra's Fui Fui Moi Moi I reckon.. that's bloody hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cooper cronk owns! hes one of my fave players, hes been playing for a few years at norths devils who are my fave qld cup side. he has such a bright future!

Cooper Cronk is one of the lightest players in the league but is a great player with a lot of potential....as for funny names, Dustin Cooper is a classic followed by Jason "Death" Row.

brenno

Juniors
i went to school with the bloke. Comes from a rugby background where he was a great player at the schoolboy rugby level. Recruited by a storm scout at my old school to play rugby league and has worked his way up through brisbane/norths to 1st grade in the nrl.

broncos2008

Juniors
i went to school with the bloke. Comes from a rugby background where he was a great player at the schoolboy rugby level. Recruited by a storm scout at my old school to play rugby league and has worked his way up through brisbane/norths to 1st grade in the nrl.

lauries boy eh brenno? what year???

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
He played alright last night but the whole f**kn storm team did.
That try that Cronk scored after backing up from Hill was amazing.

Dani

Immortal
he's really great to have in our side, he can play so many possitions. he may be small, but he can tackle pretty good from what i've seen, and he can score great try's!

im glad he's on our side :)

Earl

Coach
He wouldn't be out of place on the wing, in the centres or in the halves 8)

Latest posts