What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper real estate deal andcoffee!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Can't remember the correct spelling of this Greek surname but there was a girl at school who copped heaps.......... likhapantes

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Many many years ago read a USA story about a guy urgently rushing interstate to deal with a family private matter only to be pulled up by highway patrol. The guy was alone and had forgotten to bring a second bag that contained his drivers license and other id. After many attempts to get the driver's "real" name out of him, they obviously did not believe the one he kept giving them, even under his oath, he was bashed a few times and finally dragged back to the jail house where he was detained and bashed again until the cops finally got news confirming his real name was Donald Duck. The cops and their bosses all lost their jobs and the State paid out BIG for the damages done.

Last edited:

Ike E Bear

Juniors
Speaking of stupid names, I heard on the radio yesterday a couple of names that have been registered with the relevant department/s of new borns recently.

1. Pronounced Ladasha - but it was spelt La-a.
2. Pronounced Abicedee - but spelt ABCD

f**k there's some nutter's out there.

Suity

And my wife keeps shooting down my suggestions to name our next child Optimus Prime. :crazy:

JLoco

Juniors
whenever we had a substitute teacher martin martin would get in trouble for being a smartass at role call and was actually sent to the principle's office a few times.

eels81236

Bench
Once more, no word of a lie, we had a girl at school named Theresa Green. By about 2nd form she came back to school from x-mas holidays and she was now Theresa Warren. Apparently her old man was a bit "out there". Thankfully for her, her mother remarried and she jumped at the chance of taking the stepfather's name. :D

Haynzy

First Grade
A good friend of mine swears that she went to school with two brothers Peter and Allan Ness....(think initials).

parraeels2010

Juniors
i was just gonna greate a thread to say that cooper cronk rang my dad today and made a offer on one of those houses he looked at i'm really excited now

Latest posts