What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coote injury.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
I was only meters away from Cootes injury. He took a bomb and got cleaned up bad.

I spoke with Petero (as well as a ton of players who were all great) and when I asked Petero about Coote he just shook his head and said "doesn't look good."

For what it's worth, all your guys were great to the fans. Best on field was Burns, Bell and Jennings who got a hattrick.

I hae a ton of photos, too. Will post up when I get home.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Not good at all the news on Coote. One of the best talents to come through Mats/Ball in the past few years. I really hope these early injuries in his career dont set him back too much...

Thanks Bulldogs 4 Life for all the updates tonight.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Daz, I made a separate thread for the photos.

McKendry, along with Bell and Puletua, all led really really well from the front.

Fibroman

First Grade
I can't help but think these injuries are related to young blokes putting on too much bulk too quickly. Carrying more muscle than God intended on your natural skeletal frame puts too much stress on joints like knees, shoulders and ankles.

Stagger eel

Staff member
so what is the report on Cootes injury, ffs! I hope the kids ok, I'm a fan of his...

Fibroman

First Grade
Not good, but could have been alot worse. I was fearing another shoulder injury. We really need Coote to remain injury free this year.

murraymob

Coach
well that's not a massive issue given that there's no muscle or tissue damage but it must be a heavy concussion for him to miss round 1.

he was out cold for over 10 minutes the highest grade of concusion available.The club will not risk bringing him back soon