What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copper Cronk

Sparky 74

Juniors
Out of the big 4 in the Storm team I as a Parra fan would love to see Cronk as our halfback.
Cronk with Morts in our halves would make any Parra fan's mouth water.

As for the rest of the big 4 I can see maybe Smith at the Titans with thier hooker going to the Broncos.

As for Billy & G.I I think they will still be at the Storm.

Oh & my mail is Finch to be a Shark next year >>>>>

TheEelDeal

Juniors
Id rather smith at parra than cronk atm. Let morts/kk get experience together, and smith would be a great asset.

The Colonel

Immortal
I wonder how the season would go with the following.....

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Inglis
4. Tahu
5. Reddy
6. Keating, K
7. Mortimer

carpe

Juniors
We cannot win the big prize without good halves. We do not have good halves. Either we switch Hayne to 5/8 and Morts 7 or we get Cronk/Morts combo.

strider

Post Whore
tbh I don't see how inglis suddenly makes us a better team and fixes any problems we seem to encounter every so often .... he's gone missing a bit himself at times

i think the only storm players that'd help parra would be: (of the big 4) smith or cronk - (others) some big boppin forward

fish eel

Immortal
Inglis would just be another highly paid back who struggles to see the ball at times......

bildo

Juniors
Stuff all the Melbourne players!, we don't need them. They can all go and get a black dog up them, as far as i am concerned.

Latest posts