What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Who?

beads6

First Grade
I'd like to see Norman show a touch more urgency out back and use his running game more. It might all just come with confidence though, I thinkk he could be something special if he wants it enough.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
I'd like to see Norman show a touch more urgency out back and use his running game more. It might all just come with confidence though, I thinkk he could be something special if he wants it enough.

Yea me too. I have a lot of time for Norman, I think he could be something special.

His defence is already top notch and he has shown that he can create in the second man plays which Hunt couldn't do in his first few seasons.

He will improve with the more time he gets to spend back there and will begin to inject himself more and more once he begins to feel more comfortable and gets some experience at fullback in first grade.

Big Pete

Referee
Yep, this thread is really premature when it's really the likes of Beale and the forwards we should be concerned about.

Timmah6991

Juniors
Was at the Stock Exchange Saturday night and ran into Ian Lacey in the urinal and Corey Norman on the dance floor.

He's a lot bigger than I expected (not Lacey, he's TINY:lol:), but has plenty of developing to do. Had a few words, wished him luck and gave each other a mutual pat on the back. Nice bloke, drop dead gorgeous missus.;-)

cornerposter

Juniors
Geez, bloody hard on Norman. There's plenty of good times ahead for this talent.

That said, I do miss cuties ghusto kick returns.

screeder

Juniors
Geez, bloody hard on Norman. There's plenty of good times ahead for this talent.

That said, I do miss cuties ghusto kick returns.

Gotta go back a few years for that. No backs really return ball like that any more although Winterstein did against Warriors and flattened someone, one of their forwards i think.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Gotta go back a few years for that. No backs really return ball like that any more although Winterstein did against Warriors and flattened someone, one of their forwards i think.

I think cutie offloaded his kick return style to Winterstein before he left. In the last half of last season Hunt rarely returned the ball, he passed it to Winterstein nearly every time and he would charge into the line at full speed.

Yea it was Heremaia who he flattened. He totally destroyed him. Really hurt Heremias shoulder too.

cornerposter

Juniors
I know he used to receive the odd bit of criticism about it, but it was part of his game that I used to love :ls: Something pretty ballsy about saying smash me or I'll smash through you.

On the other hand, that's what used to sh*t me about Boyd. That guy would run a mile to avoid a collision.