What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corona

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: your all heros for drinking beer, my god i wish i were that cool... instead ill be a prentious git and stick to something that doesnt taste like liquid arse...

btw i agree with Godz, people can drink what ever the f**k they like, its their choice, be it beer, water, bourbon or crusiers

Frenzy. said:
I think it was originally a signal between gays to let other gays know they were gay.

If not, it should of been.

That cracked me up laughing, when I've had a big night I'll occassionally go one with a slice of lemon, but you've just guarenteed I've had my last Corona, cant wait to say that to my mates!

In all seriousness though its a bloody good beer, but not worthy of the price tag.

Raider_69 said:
:lol: your all heros for drinking beer, my god i wish i were that cool... instead ill be a prentious git and stick to something that doesnt taste like liquid arse...

I used to be of that attitude R69 big bourbon drinker but once you get a taste for beer man, it becomes liquid of the gods.

I really couldnt give two rats if people drink petrol its their body!

At the establishments I go to it’s the only viable option most of the time.
I asked for a Carlton Draught (not the most cosmopolitan beer, but it’s not KB) the other night, and you should of seen the look on the Bar (Wanker) Tender’s face.

bazza

Immortal
don't particularly like corona - and i definitely don't think it is worth paying extra for

currenly i am liking Little Creatures Pale Ale - available on tap at most good pubs (and some that aren't so great but are near by)

also had a beer called "Crackenback" (cue gay joke) pale ale - from the snowy mountains - quite good

Johnny Nitro and The Vipers said:
At the establishments I go to it’s the only viable option most of the time.
I asked for a Carlton Draught (not the most cosmopolitan beer, but it’s not KB) the other night, and you should of seen the look on the Bar (Wanker) Tender’s face.

who gives a f**k how the bar jerks look at you
drink the beer you want to drink

i dont often go to cheap joints, especially when i'm in the city, but why would you drink some sh*t like corona rather than a real beer?

Sir Knight82 said:
In all seriousness though its a bloody good beer, but not worthy of the price tag.

I like Corona's, but rarely drink them. But I was in Tijuana in January. Any bar you go to U can usually haggle to get 2 Coronas (plus 1 Tequila shot) for $3US, so approx 2 aussie dollars a Corona, with some disgusting dirty tequila on the side

I drank plenty, and don't remember crossing the border back to the US of A.

Latest posts