What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrigan

The word yesterday at the game was McQueen and Peats got dropped cause the had a session on the grog and turned up at training a bit hung over.

hunters

Juniors
problem is Farrel is NOT a top centre , he is a great finisher but a poor passer to play centre.Corrigan is NOT a winger and not an attacking centre for top grade however he plays a reasonable centre defensive game.considering the weaknesses, my preference is Mcqueen and Merritt as wingers and Farrell into centre.The other option is Inglis back to centre , Merritt to fullback and Mcqueen and Farrell as the wingers.

Where does Roberts play when he is ready to come back ? fullback is his position
Norths for mine. I wouldn't even mind seeing Everingham given a shot at fullback before Roberts.

Zigwaa

Bench
Corrigan out, McQueen Roberts or Merritt in.

Corrigan is fairky strong in defence but a dead set nuffy with the ball.

t10do

Juniors
Hopefully a week in the bears has put a rocket up Peats & McQueen and we'll see them back in the team this week.

Did anyone watch the bears game or have the results?

My neighbor watches most of their games and asked him for his opinion on both of them. McQueen got a couple tries for himself so obviously stood out.........but after every bears game I just seem to keep hearing the name Hunt on most peoples lips. Watched him round 1 against Balmain and didn't look too shabby. Seems like he is keeping form. I wonder if Madge is keeping an eye on him. I am not sure about his size though.

I don't think it would be a good idea to put Roberts at 1. See him as a wing for the first couple of seasons at the top........this after a run with the Bears.

As for old Corrigan, I reckon Farrell to the centers and McQueen to the wing until Merritt is back. Something tells me madge may not agree.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
I've seen McQueen let in a couple of trys this year because of poor lateral movement. Imo McQueen on the wing is worse than Corrigan in the centres. M.King is a bit of a dud as well but what can you do?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
'Makes me want to punch nuns'. I f@cking love it.

Yeah, I feel the same. Farrell to the left centre and God Save on the wing.