What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couchmen

The Badger

Juniors
Agree Justa and after today’s game we won’t have to worry about pouching them! Joking of course but we need to be careful with knee jerk reaction recruitment.
Flanagan didnt use them properly today.They need to be on together after the first 20 minutes.Have a look when they were on together.Totally different.Too much pressure on the young guy who started the game.

TheRev

Coach
Ryan played well in the 2nd row for the first half of the year, but its been a while.. it just looked like too much for the young man today, hes been playing in the middle, and didnt cope with the extra responsibility and tbf hes probably had 1-2 training sessions there.

I called for him to be the 2nd row injury cover instead of RFM.. so I cant be critical.. I know he has the skillset..

Tobys stats were actually fine, high tackle efficiency good running metres.. sometimes I get them confused.. but I think Ryan might be better off as a prop for the rest of the year... but we shall see what Flanno does.

Latest posts