What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could foran be the one

Saint or sinner

Juniors
Read on telegraph page that foran will meet with dragons board ..as he is not keen on moving away to nz from his kids..could it be true ..hope so ..best running half when his on..come on saints sign him now

SaintHarry

Juniors
I personally don't want him alot of baggage plus this pending investigation i will never doubt his playing ability because he is gifted still young and can be the best in his position after Thurston cronk ect retire but he has to get his head in the right place before anything

hewi

Bench
On his day this bloke is a gun. I'd love him. However I ask myself why would he come to a club to be coached by a loser? I don't think you need to be Einstein to figure out that without a new coach we are going nowhere.

Bench
It's more important that he gets his life back in order, great player but risky at this stage

Mr Red

First Grade
On his day this bloke is a gun. I'd love him. However I ask myself why would he come to a club to be coached by a loser? I don't think you need to be Einstein to figure out that without a new coach we are going nowhere.

Good point.
I also asked myself the same question about friz signing long term...surely part of his negotiations the question regarding coaching plans were discussed?

possm

Coach
I'd Love to see a Foran Widdop halves combination. That with a new hooker combination and Cleary as coach would do me fine!

drago brelli

Bench
Good point.
I also asked myself the same question about friz signing long term...surely part of his negotiations the question regarding coaching plans were discussed?

Either McGregor's inability as a coach is exaggerated or Tyson has been badly advised.

SaintHarry

Juniors
With frizz signing surely he would of asked about the coaching plans or the club as a whole where is it headed he is priming in his career surely you want to be at a club that has a PLAN?

blacksafake

First Grade
One of my favourite players, tough, goes to the line, skill & plays with pain. Would love to have him but his head needs to be right for his own sake. The match fixing dramas are a concern too.

Saint or sinner

Juniors
Frizell is great newspaper for club..hopefully more juniors will put club over $$$$$$ and make guys like Merton eat his own words....tell truth mez you love money more than loyalty...