What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could Manly get both????

Parraren

Bench
Disco said:
3 rumours i have heard today

"timanha tahu has decided to get in before joel monaghan and has told manly management through his agent that he has agreed to terms and will sign the contract this week."

"Announcement will come in next 24 hours that Joel Monaghan will accept a 3yr deal with a fourth year option with Manly..."

and

"The club will consider today whether it can afford to sign Timana Tahu and Joel Monaghan."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reliable sources :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Disco

Bench
Yeah Channel 10 just rang and offerred me a job
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If i don't laugh i'll cry

Disco

Bench
In my defence, i never said it was happening, nor did i say they were from reliable sources, i just simply posted some rumours i heard

Stagger eel

Staff member
Disco said:
In my defence, i never said it was happening, nor did i say they were from reliable sources, i just simply posted some rumours i heard

Hey Disco!!

unlike the other blokes! I'm gonna let you off the hook and give you a little word of advice, and that is Be careful with what information is given to you no matter how reliable it sounds! or Sack ya source! he/she's got nothin!!