What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could souffs seconds make the 8?

Vee

First Grade
Settle. You only beat the Dragons. Shit, we'll probably beat them home.

BranVan3000

Coach
They say trial games mean little but the Dragons are a train wreck with no hope.
It really doesn’t

Rabbitohs won the 2018 charity shield and then Dragons won their first 8 or so in a row including a win over Souths and made the finals

Slackboy72

Coach
It really doesn’t

Rabbitohs won the 2018 charity shield and then Dragons won their first 8 or so in a row including a win over Souths and made the finals
Dragons were a sight more competitive that day than they've been the last two years.

AKA how f**king bad are the dragons this year?

Thanks!

But to answer the thread title..... Yes I think they could.

Those who have a penchant for bagging Wayne Bennett are yelling at clouds as far as I'm concerned. They haven't won a comp under him yet but geezus the bloke just keeps on getting the absolute best out of clubs he's involved with.

Newcastle I hear people ask??

Well he got them to a prelim final in 2013... the last time they've gotten that far since 2002 (in "the Johns Era").. And they've never come close since. And he did it during "the Tinkler years".

Souths are probably the best club squad i've seen I can remember since the mid 90's - Raiders, Broncos etc. They've gotta stay fit but if they did - their 2nd's would make the 8.

I'd only put the Storm, Roosters, Panthers, Raiders, and Souths "A" as a guarantee to get ahead of them.

This Year?

Immortal
Now that the Dragons are a train wreck, I feel there are many more important questions that need to be asked.
Who will be the March premiers?
Who will be the April premiers?
Who will wear the chokers tag?

Pork Hunt

Juniors
Now that the Dragons are a train wreck, I feel there are many more important questions that need to be asked.
Who will be the March premiers?
Who will be the April premiers?
Who will wear the chokers tag?
March premiers Parra
April premiers Raiders
Chokers tag, probably Lichaa's mrs.

BranVan3000

Coach
Dragons were a sight more competitive that day than they've been the last two years.
Yeah but nobody expected anything of Dragons in 2018 until they made a run

I also don’t think there’s much to read into a team doing a rebuild getting smashed in a trial against a Premiership favourite who were capable of putting 60 on the Roosters not long ago

Latest posts