What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could we be seeing a huge showdown?

Bicey_18

Bench
Agent Mulder said:
Newcastle don't have a hope against Parramatta at Parramatta Stadium, Can you think of other teams other then Canterbury or Melbourne that could actually beat Parramatta atm?

How idiotic is that comment? Knights dont have a hope of beating Parramatta... On any given day any of the top 8 sides can beat the others...

I like to use the 01 GF example best..... Parramatta looked invincable and were strong favs to beat Newcastle, Knights didnt have hope apparently and what happened? We put in one of the most dominant 1st halves 2 lead you 24-0.. Went on to win 30-24...

You would be crazy to write off a Joey led knights who are full strength in the finals. Knights would have every chance of beating Parramatta

Bicey_18

Bench
Jono078 said:
Parra is the team id least like to play in the first week if they keep their form up.

Any other team though and a 100% Knights side ill be fairly confident though.

Parra dont scare me one bit... they can be beaten and the more games they win the closer they are to a defeat... and that will be soon

Nickeel

Juniors
Bicey_18 said:
Parra dont scare me one bit... they can be beaten and the more games they win the closer they are to a defeat... and that will be soon

The optimist in me is hoping that loss is on a hot late summer's day in Parkes or somewhere during a trial. :lol:

Nick

Jesfery

Juniors
Ohhh baby! Even the weather is starting to feel like finals time!

I've really missed this anticipation in recent times.

BRING IT ON!

Cobra Kai

Juniors
Nickeel said:
Did he think BK should have won it too?

Nick

Probably Nick. But I bet it is sitting right beside the premiership ring in his house. Geez 1986 was a long time ago.

The Colonel

Immortal
Cobra Kai said:
Probably Nick. But I bet it is sitting right beside the premiership ring in his house. Geez 1986 was a long time ago.

2001 is becoming slowly falling back into memory too.

If it does eventuate it will be a good match whichever way you look at it. I'd rather face Johns first up after returning from a three week lay off rather than the next week that much is certain. He might be a little rusty but it won't last too long.

Nickeel

Juniors
Cobra Kai said:

It's a shame Newcastle aren't as defensive as you are.

Nick

junior009

Juniors
Parra are far from unbeatable. One way or another whether it be in the finals or before we will lose another game at some point. Unfortunately our lack of forwards is going to be an issue when we come up against the bigger sides.

That said I hope I'm wrong.

Cobra Kai

Juniors
Nickeel said:
It's a shame Newcastle aren't as defensive as you are.

Nick

Yeh imagine letting in 20 points in a Grand Final and still winning. You are 0 from 3 here nick lad.

Latest posts