What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Countdown to Raider Payback Time!

Dogs Of War

Coach
I can't wait to smack the raiders. It just ones of those games I look forward to every year but recently have been walking away embarrassed. This year it's gonna be different I feel. I would like the dogs to put 50 past them, but a win by 13+ would still make me very happy.

Now waiting for Raider69 to come in here and tell me otherwise..... :roll:

Dogaholic

First Grade
Im waiting for Raider 69 to come in and continue saying that lolesi is better than Tonga.

Canterbury

Juniors
didnt the raiders just lose to the warriors!?!

they are running second last ffs!

if we cant put 30 on them theres something severly wrong!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I will gladly help all you hacks along

It will be different, we have a game plan you blokes cant match, look at our last 10 games, we even beat your salary cap rorting team :lol:

Tonga is good but J-LO IS GOD! Tonga has scored a number of his trys off cleaver Lolesi play, for instance his tap downs that are all but over the sideline on the full

Yes we just lost to the warriors, yes we are playing shit, and yes we will always have your scum of a teams number :lol: :lol:

Canterbury

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
I will gladly help all you hacks along

It will be different, we have a game plan you blokes cant match, look at our last 10 games, we even beat your salary cap rorting team :lol:

Tonga is good but J-LO IS GOD! Tonga has scored a number of his trys off cleaver Lolesi play, for instance his tap downs that are all but over the sideline on the full

Yes we just lost to the warriors, yes we are playing sh*t, and yes we will always have your scum of a teams number :lol: :lol:

Don't worry - at the end of the year when we add another trophy to the cabinet and the raiders are tied for last you can say at least we managed to beat canterbury when it didn't count :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
what trophey will you blokes be winning?
certainlly wont be the premiership

and dont worry, we wont be sitting last at all, we will make the 8 but like the other 6 teams besides Brisbane and the roosters we are just making up the numbers

Raider_69

Post Whore
Will be intresting

IF canberra lose ill still be here telling you blokes how it was an anomaly, and that our record still shits on you blokes
but WHEN canberra win, i question if this forum will become a game of hide and seek :lol:

Canterbury

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Will be intresting

IF canberra lose ill still be here telling you blokes how it was an anomaly, and that our record still sh*ts on you blokes
but WHEN canberra win, i question if this forum will become a game of hide and seek :lol:

not really

we will still be nestled safely within the top four

your mob on the other hand wont even be in the top 8

pathetic really

Paullyboy

Coach
Canterbury said:
didnt the raiders just lose to the warriors!?!

they are running second last ffs!

if we cant put 30 on them theres something severly wrong!!

No team ever beats a side who has just sacked their coach, thats what makes the rabbitohs so stupid, they wasted the one guaranteed win by sacking their coach on bye week

RB30DETT

Juniors
Yeah, with 5 of our players backing up from origin, it will be your best oportunity to win.

Hope you guys dont get any injuries this weekend, I want you to be 100%

Raider_69

Post Whore
the excuses are already being dredged out

Your a pathetic bunch, always have excuses ready and raring to go
you blokes had want to win this year, cause with brad drew on the outta you wont have a chance after that :lol:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Raider_69 said:
the excuses are already being dredged out

Your a pathetic bunch, always have excuses ready and raring to go
you blokes had want to win this year, cause with brad drew on the outta you wont have a chance after that :lol:

No excuses from me. I can't wait to smack those raiders arses all the way back down to Canberra. The rest of the team will be well rested, and should make sure the raiders go home hurting. Fancy an avatar bet Raider69? You seem pretty confident. And I don't know who that bloke you have as your avatar is, but I'm pretty sick of looking at him.

So come on, put your avatar where your mouth is.

azza

Juniors
Geez I hope you dogs supporters don't think all us Raiders fans are like this... I personally think we deserved to beat you last year but you guys are now playing great footy and we won't come within a cooeee of you the way we are going. If we beat you it'll be luck and desire on the day but I wouldn't read too much into it, we are still in the midst of a rebuilding phase obviously.

PS good to see you smack the Goosters.

RB30DETT

Juniors
Canberra can beat any team when they play to their potential, but they have not played 1 game at that level this year.

Shifty

Juniors
Paullyboy wrote:
No team ever beats a side who has just sacked their coach, thats what makes the rabbitohs so stupid, they wasted the one guaranteed win by sacking their coach on bye week

The Rabbitohs were no certainties against the bye, maybe it wasn't wasted. ;-)

Latest posts