What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of ex-Eels this weekend

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Muspratt has been named at 5/8 for the Cowboys' GF rematch against the Tigers.

Ash Graham has either been dropped or injured. He had a shocker in the 1st half last week and didn't come back in the 2nd half due to a concussion :sarcasm: .

Corey Pearson is coaching Dragons JF against us.

bartman

Immortal
Why do I get the feeling that "concussion" is something that might have been caused by a coach's boot at half time?

Oh sorry, that was Alex Ferguson on David Beckham at full time... carry on!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
V1er said:
firman certainly has fallen out of favour when they pick muspratt.

Actually Muspratt has been killing it in the Queensland Cup, I know it isn't the same level as NRL but one and a half years of absolutely fantastic QLD Cup form at five-eighth (including MOM in the Grand Final) deserves a reward.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Eels Supporter said:
Ash was heavily concussed and is still not well. Thank you for all your concern.

i hope it's nothing serious. Graham Murray obviously sees something in him to have put him in ahead of Hannay the last few weeks... hope he can realise the potential he showed in his debut season.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ohh, i love hannay too. but he has certainly dropped off in recent times.. its funny to think that he was an origin player not to long ago.

My mum has friends in Townsville, and she was in the local townsville magazine so she sent mum a copy. There was a big story on Ashbags in it, it was written just after he got there. Seems like it was a massive descision to go up north. I hope it works out for him, he's absolutely loaded with potential!

Ahhh Shane Muspratt, they call him Billy, not silly!