What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of questions

Morenito

Juniors
lotti said:
k, well you guys shouldn't have released him, you lost a brilliant player when you did.

Yeh i wish we still had Witt, he would of being our top point scorer for first division!

Ohh well, cant win them all...

Hellsy

Immortal
:lol: :lol: Morenito.

I don't think a few good games is enough to regret us releasing him though lotti

Nickeel said:
On the subject of tix... I haven't been to a game at Penrith before, and since I can't look the prices up anywhere (grrrr)... can anyone give me a rough idea of the pricing and seating available?

Nick
Haven't been there for a couple of years.
Acording to the 2005 season guide-
Grandstand (Gameday) Adults $30, Conc $20, Family $70
Eastern Terrace (Gameday) Adults $22, Conc $13, family $55
General Admission (gameday) Adults $18, Conc $9, Family $40
There are small discounts for Buying tickets in advance but considering the price of fuel unless your going to Panthers already don't bother.
Hope this helps ya nick.

Nickeel

Juniors
Thanks Parra-matters, very helpful indeed.

I'm assuming the GA is the seating at behind the in-goals at either end? Think I'll plump up the extra few bucks to sit side-on. Looking forward to Sunday already!

Nick

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah General Admission tickets are $16 if you buy them before

Couldn't be bothered finding out about the Grandstand seats for obvious reasons :lol:

Nickeel said:
Thanks Parra-matters, very helpful indeed.

I'm assuming the GA is the seating at behind the in-goals at either end? Think I'll plump up the extra few bucks to sit side-on. Looking forward to Sunday already!

Nick
No worries Nick, I like to help where I can.