What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covell or Hannay?

langpark

First Grade
Just putting the finishing touches on my fantasy NRL team and was wondering who is gonna be first choice Sharks kicker this year? also, who's been doing the kicking in their trial matches? cheers

Quint

Juniors
I'd have to say Covell at this stage....
And probably onwards now I think about it....

yeah Covell. He has the better goalkicking stats of the two. It is handy to have two kickers in the side. We haven't had that luxury for a while.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Covell for sure.
not only do you get a great goalkicker but a born try scorer. would have him in my fantasy team over anyone.

sticky ricky

Juniors
hey would anyone know what the best site is to enter a fantasy team? I tried starting a thread on this but it has disappeared.

Since 73

First Grade
What a choice.

The rack or the firing squad?

Hannay will be lucky to see much first grade.
He'll be off to UK next year.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Since 73 said:
What a choice.

The rack or the firing squad?

Hannay will be lucky to see much first grade.
He'll be off to UK next year.

Yeah he and another new recruit have been talked about as possibly not lasting more than 2007. The second may not prove a popular decision as the guy becomes part of the teams staple diet.

Of course it's all about freeing up as much Ricky Dollars as possible

Since 73

First Grade
Sticky is a gritty competitor.
He would pummel his own mum if she stood between him and the try line.

He kew he couldn't possibly lift the trophy in 9 months time with bloke like Darren Albert and Josh hannay.
He hates bludgers so Albert got a whisper to go.
He loves speed out wide and size on the bench.

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
Yeah he and another new recruit have been talked about as possibly not lasting more than 2007. The second may not prove a popular decision as the guy becomes part of the teams staple diet.

Of course it's all about freeing up as much Ricky Dollars as possible

f**k, it's a bit early to be talking about that before the season's even kicked off and it's not like he is on much.

On the flip side, should we get O'Meley he was the logical bloke to ditch unfortunately.