What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys debacle.

Chux

Juniors
There seems to have been a fairly spirited efforts put on by the Cowboys tonight, racking up something north of 40 points against the Chookies. Spirit matched perhaps only by the lack thereof shown by the visitors (other than Nutley's palm which seems able to draw blood).

$20 on the Roosters for the Spoon looks a pretty good bet at the moment.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Not going to troll in this forum; that's not my go.
But they were poor tonight, and probably equal with Raiders in spoon betting.

Anasta looked like he is going well but, just needs some help, when the halfs get a few more games under their belts that will help. But the forwards have to go forward 1st and that was the main problem tonight plus a lot of dropped ball, reminded me of my mob in the 1st half v Warriors last week.

...Morticia...

Juniors
we're just plain crap. starting as we ended last season. but theres only one way to go from here, up. how long it will take is anyones guess. hopefully before i'm eligible for my super

Shorty

Staff member
It's still anyone's guess imo,Anderson was still trying out his tactic...perhaps next week they'll show more promising signs.

Dave Q

Coach
The Cowboys are a very good side and are in some tremendous form.

Barring a bad injury run, they are going to castrate a lot of good sides this year.

Take a few panadol, a good lie down and come out fighting next weekend.

Your fortunes will turn in due course.

As for the marker system, bin in. You'll just have to be dags like the rest of us.

That'll be $45.00. Next.

Chux

Juniors
Just interested in what happened to Amos Roberts? Not that he would have made any difference to the shellacking, but at he's got great attacking flair and a bit of pace. Amos on the field might have made it a closer thing? Maybe.

Are there a lot of other Rooster players injured sitting on the sidelines? I dont seem to see the usual wealth of talent on the park?

Rainbow

Juniors
Amos comes back this week and plays Premier League today. He will walk back into this side.

Other players out are Harrison, Flannery and Lewis. Beattie has fallen off the edge of the world. Just disappeared.

Not much in the way of talent to come back really.

Trentski

Juniors
I am so disappointed in the roosters, it makes me not want to watch league ne more. Being a Through and Through Roosters fan, i just can't bear to watch them lose everyweek if they aren't even competitive, coz thats what it looks like at the moment. I just cant see them even giving any team at the moment a run for their money.

I am trying to have 'Faith'

lil ripsta

Amos and Jamie Soward have to be back in first grade next week. They both carved up for the Jets today.Amos scoring a hattrick of trys and Soward involved in everything.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Trentski said:
I am so disappointed in the roosters, it makes me not want to watch league ne more. Being a Through and Through Roosters fan, i just can't bear to watch them lose everyweek if they aren't even competitive, coz thats what it looks like at the moment. I just cant see them even giving any team at the moment a run for their money.

I am trying to have 'Faith'

welcome to the roosters circa early 90's. its all coming back to me with a rush of pain to my head.

2 True Blues

Coach
melon.... said:
We will beat Manly. And if we dont I will change my Avatar to a nude photo of myself.

Well if they do lose, I for one am hoping that your a female, not a male melon. LMFAO...............#-o :lol: :lol:

Muffdaddy

Juniors
I agree Melon. We'll beat Manly and then Brisbane on Good Friday.
Just watch Junior Junior go. He'll be awesome for us this year.
Not sure where Lewis will end up, but I hope he makes it back somewhere in our side. He looks the good too.
Soward will always go well in reserves. He always has, aside from last years GF.
He just cannot make the step up to the big time.
Too bad, so sad.

Trentski

Juniors
...Morticia... said:
welcome to the roosters circa early 90's. its all coming back to me with a rush of pain to my head.

YEp i remember that too. My dad use to take me the games in the early 90's. The only player i can remember was Brendan Hall, because he would miss conversions taken from straight between the posts.

Chux

Juniors
melon.... said:
We will beat Manly. And if we dont I will change my Avatar to a nude photo of myself.

Time to put up champ. Unless you are in the habit of writing cheques with your mouth dont the balls to cash with your.....