What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys dont deserve to be premiers!!

Barry Mundi

Juniors
El Diablo said:
Your post was directed at LRC. Go read it if you have forgotten.

crikey, lol.

if you want to be predantic, yes, I suppose you could take it that way.

There's also generic words used like "Most" etc etc

Next time I'll type my thoughts out clearer and get them passed by some sort of gramatical engineer in order to please, those that must be pleased . :roll:

Parra supporters or not, plenty of people still need to come to grips with the fact there's been plenty of upsets this year,..... right down to the finals. And as far as I'm aware, all teams are playing in the same comp, under the same rules, they don't need to be changed because "some people" on an internet forum don't like the outcome :)

JJ said:
but that game wasn't a must win game (at least not unless later results went against them)

Cowboys and Tigers won when it counted... it's not likely to be 44 points this weekend
Gee I bloody hope not ;-)

Should be a great attacking game. :D

Mr Saab

Referee
lotti said:
MoiMoi coudl be out for only 4 weeks since you guys made it to week 3 of the finals.

Moi Moi has only missed 2 eels games. Week 2 doesnt count as the eels didnt play!!!

He will miss 2 trial games in 06

so he will be back playing in rnd 6 2006.

El Diablo

Post Whore
just to back it up

PJ only misses trials
September 27, 2005

PARRAMATTA's PJ Marsh will not miss any competition matches despite being suspended for two games today.

Marsh entered an early guilty plea after being charged with making a dangerous throw on North Queensland's David Faiumu during the Eels' shock 29-0 preliminary final loss at Telstra Stadium on Sunday.

But an NRL spokeswoman confirmed the suspension could be served during official NRL pre-season trial games.

AAP

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,16736264-23210,00.html

El Diablo

Post Whore
Charlie Saab said:
Moi Moi has only missed 2 eels games. Week 2 doesnt count as the eels didnt play!!!

He will miss 2 trial games in 06

so he will be back playing in rnd 6 2006.

I'm not sure if Fui can serve the PL GF as a game.

dubby

Bench
What a terrible thread, is this guy a Parra supporter or what?

They are good enough. Period.

lotti said:
The Cowboys just beat the Minor Premiers, they can beat anyone.

It was a very minor performance from the minor premiers though. If the Cowboys win the comp, it'll be like Steve Bradbury winning gold at the Winter Olympics.

Bomber

Bench
It was a very minor performance from the minor premiers though. If the Cowboys win the comp, it'll be like Steve Bradbury winning gold at the Winter Olympics.

Don't we deserve any credit at all?