What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys shoot Storm in foot?

Hoggy

Bench
Providing the Roosters beat Canberra tomorrow...we will have to play...

Canterbury
Penrith
Roosters

If we win the Granny from here it will be the greatest finals series ever.

ps. Go Raiders.

AdamH

Juniors
You have to beat the best teams to win the GF Hoggy, no matter who they are and those three are some of the best. Good luck though.

Morenito

Juniors
Should they win the grand final and go through those 3 teams in the process at least no one doubt them as being the best team in the comp!

Would be a magnificent effort and if they beat those 3 in consecutive weeks
They deserve to be the premiers!

elili

Juniors
I'm a big beleiver that the tough runs in are the best.

To be Premiers have to step up. If you can't beat the best you don't deserve to be the best.

With a tough run it you get the chance to step up week after week to the best, stake your claim, and hopefully come up trumps. If you've stepped up week by week against tougher and tougher opponents when the GF comes around you'll be ready to do it again, fuelled by a genuine self-belief that you can do it. Just look at finals chokers for 27 years the Roosters in 2002 and cellar dwellers Penrith in 2003.

With a soft run in self-doubt begins to creep into a teams mind about whether they deserve to be in a GF and whether they deserve to become Premiers.

A tough run in builds the confidence needed to take out the title.

If your team going to win the premiership, its going to beat every team that stands in its way, it’s that simple.

LESStar58

Referee
If Sherwin and Anasta fail to show due to injury next week and if Price is suspended (which he won't be...hes just too nice a bloke! He'll get off) we'll be a chance...as a matter of fact I'll give uis a chance REGARDLESS...we just beat the Bronocs which we haven't done for 3 years and it was @ Suncorp no less...plus we ended the Doggies run @ Olympic 4 weeks ago. We can do it!

Notice how I say we? Because thats my team, I love my team and I'm part of it! GO STORM!

Dragon

Coach
elili said:
I'm a big beleiver that the tough runs in are the best.

To be Premiers have to step up. If you can't beat the best you don't deserve to be the best.

With a tough run it you get the chance to step up week after week to the best, stake your claim, and hopefully come up trumps. If you've stepped up week by week against tougher and tougher opponents when the GF comes around you'll be ready to do it again, fuelled by a genuine self-belief that you can do it. Just look at finals chokers for 27 years the Roosters in 2002 and cellar dwellers Penrith in 2003.

With a soft run in self-doubt begins to creep into a teams mind about whether they deserve to be in a GF and whether they deserve to become Premiers.

A tough run in builds the confidence needed to take out the title.

If your team going to win the premiership, its going to beat every team that stands in its way, it’s that simple.

Yep, definately agree, you guys beat the Broncs, and it was yours from there on..

Great post.