What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Sign Heg's - R.I.P Cowboys

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
See the Cowboys have signed Heg's after one game he'll be put on special at the outback steakhouse NEIL HENRY'S first big mistake Thurston will have a nervous breakdown trying to cover Heg's wing.:lol::lol::lol:

Shorty

Staff member
God dammit,why couldn't you keep him!
Rovelli and Heggarty,wtf?!

BPS

Juniors
Ah Manase was only promising. He never really reached any potential. I'm not sorry to see him go.

MattJ

Juniors
Manase might have reached his potential under the guidance of Gordon Tallis, would have liked to have seen him stay for that reason alone.
I am really shocked another NRL club picked up Hegs, goodluck to him though.
I guess the cowboys must think all our players are good because theyr'e the only team we have continually had the wood on for a few seasons.... if you cant beat em, recruit em?

Manase might have reached his potential under the guidance of Gordon Tallis, would have liked to have seen him stay for that reason alone.
I guess the cowboys must think all our players are good because theyr'e the only team we have continually had the wood on for a few seasons.... if you cant beat em, recruit em?

ala roosters and bulldogs

Tommax25

Bench

I dont know, you've had a fair record over manly in recent seasons, which is an achievement considering they have been imporving consistently for 5 years.

Latest posts