What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys V Broncos (spoiler)

sando88

Not a Moderator
f**k me dead
so over people complainin bout not postin spoilers
big deal get off the forum u moron
its a sh*t game anyway

sando88

Not a Moderator
yeh they went alright considerin a 6-0 penalty count in their favour.. refs did well to get them up and then parra did well to finish it off

The Engineers Room

First Grade
f**k me dead
so over people complainin bout not postin spoilers
big deal get off the forum u moron
its a sh*t game anyway

They have a point. I didn't even think it went through because my net crashed in the process. Accident, sorry to anyone that was effected.

salvy71

Juniors
A deadset awful game and one where the Broncos were ripe to be beaten and the Cowboys screw it up .....bastards !!

Hanscholo

Bench
c'mon does no one know what the meaning of spoiler is?
This is 2 weeks in a row!

The irony of complaining about spoilers on a RL news web site is beyond belief. Sure, a news flash while your flicking channels can be annoying...but to log into a news site, read articles about the game then complain about a spoiler...its just brilliant.

Suitman

Post Whore
The irony of complaining about spoilers on a RL news web site is beyond belief. Sure, a news flash while your flicking channels can be annoying...but to log into a news site, read articles about the game then complain about a spoiler...its just brilliant.

Couldn't agree more.
It's just dumb.

Suity

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bronco's got out of jail, 2 dodgy tries and how many tries did the Cows bomb????? Go the Raiders next week again.......