What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys V bulldogs - CONTAINS SPOILERS

MEATWAD

Juniors
Well done cowboys !!! I am amazed at this fantastic upset. I was so nervous watching the dogs comeback in the last 20 minutes but that try of Matty Sing's was beautiful!!!

Bad luck to you Dragon's fans though.

pcpp

Juniors
WELL DONE COWBOYS!

GO THE ROOSTERS (Only time i'll ever be cheering for them to keep the broncos in)

Glenn

First Grade
Great win for the Cowboys written off by most people :clap:
Well thats a 100% finals record for the Cowboys :lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
Great effort Cowboys :clap:
God damn, that was a great match

'Finals experts' lose again :lol:
Go Melbourne next week \\:D/

Chook

First Grade
Unbelievebly great game by the Cowboys!!

That's just great coaching by Muzz Murray. They believed they could win and they did.

Bloody tremendous Rugby League!

Chook.

Kasper

Bench
They play the chooks if the raiders get up.

WHAT A WIN! :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BRING ON THE BRONCOS!!!!! :D :D 8) 8) 8)

thuganomics

Coach
If Raiders win.

Cowboys vs Roosters
Bulldogs vs Raiders

Broncos and Dragons - Goone

Panthers and Storm - Week off

If Roosters win.

Cowboys vs Broncos
Bulldogs vs Storm

Raiders and Dragons = Gooone

Panthers and Roosters week off.

mullup

Juniors
I'm touched by the support of a majority of you. Obviously the Cowboys "ability" has been hiding in the same place as these "amazing vibes" until recently.

Don't get me wrong all you "cockroach supporter by day people"... I love you all.... and your support is the weirdest and most endorphin releasing thing I've ever encountered. :clap:

aids

Bench
it's a bit late, but mander has a shocker.
it started to look a lot he lost it near the end, not a high pressure ref that's for sure.

did anyone notice that in the last few minutes, when the cowboys almost scored on the lefthand side.
they threw that dodgy pass, o'meley collected it then was told to play on, then got tackled 5 metres from tne in goal.
he was called for a first tackle, sherwin knocked on then he told them to have a restart on the 20meter.

and he looked really lost out there waiting for the guy in the booth to give him forward pass and offside ruling in general play as well.

same with friday nights game, whoever did that was aweful.

so far the only ref who did a good job(relativly) was during the mel v broncoes match.

just my opinion

^ Pando

retired
mullup said:
I'm touched by the support of a majority of you. Obviously the Cowboys "ability" has been hiding in the same place as these "amazing vibes" until recently.

Don't get me wrong all you "cockroach supporter by day people"... I love you all.... and your support is the weirdest and most endorphin releasing thing I've ever encountered. :clap:

Don't get too excited. They just like seeing the Bulldogs lose. :lol:

Bomber

Bench
WHAT A GAME!!!!

Greetings from the intercity Internet cafe in Pitt Street! Flying back to GOD'S COUNTRY tonight!

Absolutely sensational night out, wonderful. waited ten years for the big day and the Cowboys didn't roll over and kick their heels up.

Matt Sing is an absolute champion, BOWEN, words fail me, Bowman, no-one deserved it more than him, to be the last original Cowboy and surive all the shitfighting throughout the years,

I am literally crying true tears of joy right now

The Canterbury fans were exempelary (sp.) in their behaviour and ALL had great things to say about the Cowboys and the supporters. There were a few emotional people back at the hotel but it was all inward anger, not lashing out

But I digress....

Canterbury simply thought that they had to turn up and win the game. They didn't account for the fact that the Cowboys were in good form (7 out of last 9 games now?) and had nothing to lose. We didn't have the 'luxury' of St George knowing that we couldn't be around next weekend if we didn't pull our fingers out.

Fien is going to be a good buy for the Warriors

Once Steven Price was throwing punches, we knew we had them

Mason and Williams were great for the Dogs

Utai and Ryan were quiet.

If Bowen didn't pull Tonga's pants down, El Masri would have had an easier kick for goal

This is great

Great

f**king great!

Ten years

Ten f**king shitfaced long teary years and NOW!

The way the players interacted with the fans afterwards was great, although seperated by a sizeable amount of security. I suppose they thought that if the Cowboys players jumped the sponsors signs, then the Stampede would jump the fence. Oh well, (we'll have to save that for next week)

Canterbury, you are a good side and thank you for a great night. But you can't take anything for granted. Best of luck next weekend as I still think you can win the premiership. But attitude is everything.

I wonder what the reaction is like up north. Bowman is on the front of the Sunday Telegraph sports section, so I suppose that translates to a double front page spread of the Townsville bulletin?

Anyway, I must go. As Cold Chisel said, the last plane out of the Sydney is almost gone

And I am proud that after ten years, the Cowboys have repaid my loyalty - with interest!

Bomber

Latest posts