What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COWBOYS WIN!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
How good was that, a brilliant performance from the Cowboys. Mightve been a low scoring game, but that was nail biting stuff.

Cmon Cowboys I hope you go all the way.

Stomp

Juniors
Timbo said:
Anyone have a crowd figure?

25000 as far as I know, sell out.

Dairy Farmers holds 30, 000 but they only sell 2500 for comfort reasons.

Well done Cowboys, played well - good luck next weekend.

Stomp

mullup

Juniors
Solid performance tonight, just spiffy to hold the Bornc's scoreless... let alone winning it. :clap:

MOON MAN

Juniors
They said there was about 24800 and something. However there was far more than that! BEST ATMOSPHERE EVER! CANT BELIEVE IT!

Eels Dude

Coach
Terrific defence. That Ty Williams sure can tackle well for a winger. Cowboys are defying the odds here, and good on em for that.

mullup

Juniors
Those 11 are doing time at Stuart Creek... there is NO other explaination (unless they're the wankers selling tickets on ebay). #-o

Kiwi

First Grade
Well done to the Cowboys, as a Broncos fan i'm shattered were gorn, but so happy for the Cowboys and their fans that i'm sure i'll get over it by the morning.

Kaz

junior
Congrats to the Cowboys.

Kiwi said:
Well done to the Cowboys, as a Broncos fan i'm shattered were gorn, but so happy for the Cowboys and their fans that i'm sure i'll get over it by the morning.

I'm not shattered that the Broncos are gone & I am a Broncos Fan.

They have been sh!te most of the season.