What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COWBOYS WIN!!!

Pigskin

Juniors
well done Cowboys

now 99% of the RL community is on your side next week ..... since the Chooks have no fans :roll:

Oink !

LESStar58

Referee
Proof that defense wins matches!

Hunt got a mongrel bounce on that Bowen kick leading to Myles' try...just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, or in this case, how the ball bounces.

angelus

Juniors
Congrats Cowboys, very well played. I thought the Broncos played their best game for a while (which isn't great mind you, considering recent form), but the defence was awesome. Have to step up a couple notches next week boys, all the best.

~bedsy~

First Grade
LESStar58 said:

Hunt got a mongrel bounce on that Bowen kick leading to Myles' try...just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, or in this case, how the ball bounces.
When I saw them get the try I though Myles was offside for sure, but whne they showed the re-paly he was only just. :D
Good on them. Lets hope they can keep up that defence next week and beat the Roosters.

LESStar58

Referee
bedsy said:
LESStar58 said:

When I saw them get the try I though Myles was offside for sure, but whne they showed the re-paly he was only just. :D
Good on them. Lets hope they can keep up that defence next week and beat the Roosters.

It was benefit of the doubt...he was clearly in line with Bowen when the ball left his boot. They awarded Slater's try in Origin 2 and it was centimetre perfect with Lockyer when he kicked....I would have awarded Myles try!

angelus

Juniors
Myles was definately offside, but in the end it didn't matter, the Cowboys won on their merits and deservingly so. I'm glad it didn't come down to that call. Benefit of the doubt rule confuses me sometimes, mainly because the video refs are so inconsistent with it.