What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows Team Vs Eels Round 8

Snoochies

First Grade

Noise

Coach
Their bench forwards are all better than our starting forwards:lol:

edit:Josh beat me to it

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Cowboys are a funny side though, I mean on paper that looks like a good side, especially the forward pack, but away from home they panic a lot.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
our team named today will ll be a cut and paste, we wont know our team till next weekend

Craig Johnston

First Grade
the cows are possibly the most over-rated side in the comp. the first 2 posts about their bench is a prime example, reithmuller cooper and bolton are wenty level players imo. have never rated any of them. they're made to look good by the bookends up front as their backs are with jt. that's why they suck more than people expect.

The Colonel

Immortal
But I'm looking forward to the outrage when Ben Roberts is named again.

our team named today will ll be a cut and paste, we wont know our team till next weekend

This will be the thing. The only thing you could expect is Moimoi named for Mannah and possibly Blair named for Morgan. Other than that I would not expect the side to be as per program this week.

forward pass

Coach
Cowboys:
1. Matthew Bowen
2. Ashley Graham,
3. Brent Tate,
4. Kane Linnett,
5. Kalifa Faifai Loa,
6. Johnathan Thurston (c),
7. Michael Morgan,
8. Matt Scott (c),
9. Rory Kostjasyn,