What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cpu v Cpu

EMO_24

Juniors
Just wondering if anyone knows if you can watch the Computer verses the Computer Matches.

TripleM

Juniors
Yep you can. And a beta-tester TheVodkaCircle has said that we should all watch AI vs AI when we first get it just to see how much the game can do.

Matta

Juniors
I was planning to have a WHOLE season AIvAI in the off-season just to control those widthdrawl simptoms nerves.

Yeah my plan from the start was to watch an AI vs AI match before even playing one myself just to lap it up and aprecciate the fact that after 7 years IT IS FINALLY HERE... I swear to god my eyes will be wattering during that game I kid u not!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jimmyson/Mullins said:
Yeah my plan from the start was to watch an AI vs AI match before even playing one myself just to lap it up and aprecciate the fact that after 7 years IT IS FINALLY HERE... I swear to god my eyes will be wattering during that game I kid u not!

im doing the same
10 minutes halves
Raiders V Penrith

then ill play

Special K

Coach
Fly kick that! I'm ripping into the game as soon as I can. I might watch a puter vs puter match but that will be after my hands can't lift the controller anymore :lol:

Latest posts