What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CQ extended league

Magnus

Juniors
Can anyone out there tell me how the CQ extended league is going especially the Gladstone teams . I'm in NZ so I don't hear much about it except in 'League Week'.

cq

Juniors
Gladstone teams are going well. I think Wallabies are leading and the Gladstone fish recently gave it to the Rocky fish.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Last week's results :

CENTRAL QUEENSLAND EXTENDED LEAGUE
Results: Yeppoon 46 d CQU Norths 18, Valleys 44 d Biloela 24, Wallabys 44 d Tannum Sands 10, Rockhampton Brothers 42 d Fitzroy Gracemere 28 Gladstone Brothers bye.
Standings: Wallabys 18, Yeppoon 16, CQU Norths 14, Gladstone Brothers 12, Rockhampton Brothers 12, Valleys 6, Fitroy Gracemere 4, Tannum Sands 4, Biloela 2.

That's from the QRL site. They now put Statewide results up there each week.

Magnus

Juniors
Thanks guys !!!!! Thought Tannum would have been going a bit better. Good to see neither of the fish on top.

Big Tommy

Juniors
nothing like a bit of good old fashioned sectarianism/bigotry - hey mate

I suppose when you dominate as much as Rocky and Gladstone Brothers have done over the years in their respective competitions and in the extended league, you are probably going to make a few small-minded enemies.

hope you are finding the sheep soft and warm in Kiwiland

Magnus

Juniors
Gee do I sense a bit of insecurity :roll: All I think is its' good to see other clubs having a go.

Yeah, the sheep are a bit better than some of the boilers you have over there.

Latest posts