What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Frawley signs

Kaz

junior
a 3 year deal with the Raiders.

It was just on 2GB.

Congrats he is a great buy for your club.

daslacker

Juniors
He is a good buy for the raiders with mona's going.
He is a strong up and comer.

reported over half a million over 3 years

Bay56

First Grade
The club has been crying out for a centre for some 3 seasons so this is the best news I have heard for some time .... more stuff like this and my confidence in management will need re-assessment.

1. Schif
2. Graham
3. Mogg
4. Frawley
5. Gafa

I think Gaf offers more than Robbo even though I am a big Robbo fan. So we've got Robbo, Smitty, Ale, Howell, Milne, Franciscus, Mundine as back-ups. :|

Wow.

raidersfan

Juniors
Schif_Happens said:
You can't drop Robbo, he's a mad player. The Gaff is better off on the bench as a utility.

Agree totally. This also means theres going to be some competition amoungst the back next year unlike this year where it was whoevers fit gets to wear the Green.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
frawley.jpg

Frawley's ability under the high ball, his confidence returning the football and an outstanding ability to read the game in defence is combining to make him one of the most valuable players in the side.

8)

greeneyed

First Grade
I guess what I'm saying is that when Davico and Wiki are off the field our forward pack falls into a hole. What are we going to do next year without a decent forward pack leader?

ball boy

Bench
yeah i know what your saying greenyeyed but i dont think there is anypoint getting your self worked up over something thats not going to happen

greeneyed

First Grade
Well when we make the top four next year, only then will I declare we came out of silly season in a net positive fashion.... and I'll congratulate management then.