What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Frawley

aussies1st

Staff member
Perfect backline, Graham just doesn't seem to be the best tackler to be a centre. Tate was breaking the line on a number of occasions. Chalk has the size to be a good centre. But we seem to be short of quality centres.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Kris_man said:
Message for Schif: PASS THE BALL CHAMP!
*Run straight not backwards.
*Running 30metres sideways and on an angle which is furthur away from the line, than kicking with no chasers is also a no no.

His unpredictability can be his major downfall sometimes.

jed

First Grade
Bobby DIGital said:
my backline

1. Schif
2. Graham
3. Chalk
4. Ale
5. Milne

I think you've got the right 5 players there, I wouldn't have the 2 inexperienced PL players together though, I'd run with:

1. Schif
2. Chalk
3. Ale
4. Graham
5. Milne

twistedbydesign

Juniors
I thought Howell had a pretty good game last night.

He did a great job when he was moved to left centre to mark Tate, who had been tearing us apart up untill that point. Great work leading up to Mogg's try also.

Frawley was very ordinary, and in my opinion has been all year in the few games he has played. It really frustrates me that he gets a walk up start in first grade on reputation alone.

Stuart

Juniors
jed said:
I think you've got the right 5 players there, I wouldn't have the 2 inexperienced PL players together though, I'd run with:

1. Schif
2. Chalk
3. Ale
4. Graham
5. Milne

Thats the backline i would like to see. Ale is a try scorer and Milne has bucketloads of talent and IMO both deserve to be in FG. However i wouldnt blood them both now, the backline would be very inexperienced and thats not what you want leading into the finals. I would bring Ale in for Mogg now but leave Howell in the side, give Ale the rest of the season in FG, then bring Milne in at the start of next season (assuming he is playing well of course).

Kris_man

Bench
raider_ktj said:
Good, im sick of people baggin him out. He's got so much potential, glad to hear he had a good game. Radio gave him a few wraps too.

As long as Howell keeps getting picked above Chalk, I'm going to keep being critical.

Latest posts