What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Gower

freeridermx

Juniors
MONY said:
Do you actually watch Rugby League.....Gower is a proven pure class halfback...If you say he would be worth too much for the sh*t he brings, then why did we sign, Crocker, Cross, Walker....I'm willing to give the Cronkster a fair go but if Gower came to us I would be over the moon.....Best 1-7 in the competition:

Slater
Geyer
King
Inglis
Webster
Hill
Gower

f**k me dead........

you can never have too many world class players in your team..... Say Ronaldo had some troubles in his career and he moved to someone like Everton or something.....they would be absolutely thrilled as would the fans...

well that what you think which is cool by me but i dont think is is a class halfback at all i dont rated him ! he is good but not great and no way in hell is the wanker worth $400000 cronk looks ok and would be lucky to be on $100000 and by the way i dont like walker , crocker or cross that much either. but we have them and hopefully they can not be dickheads and play some good footy and hopefully didnt cost to much either. by the way i watch a lot of footy and i didnt rated him that much before this crap any way .
let give cronk a good go first. gower isnt worth the money or the trouble imo.

riccardo

Juniors
Latest I've heard is a pow-wow with the coach to sort out the ill-feeling over being dumped as Captain.

Hope it goes terribly, i'd love to see Gower in purple, blue and gold.

MONY

Juniors
Navy, purple, gold and white......forgot the sh*te part....ooops white i mean....

i'd love to see him inour away jersey..

MONY

Juniors
whats your point, I said it would be the best 1-7 in the comp with Gower in the 7.

Moron

bluesbreaker

Bench
MONY said:
whats your point, I said it would be the best 1-7 in the comp with Gower in the 7.

Moron

My point, obviously, is that even with Gower, it is not the best combination in the comp. You obviously know nothing of Rugby League if you think that.

"Moron".

MONY

Juniors
name a better 1-7 than that.... the only one that comes close is maybe brisbane

Latest posts