What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

craig gower

Daneel

Bench
Gee boxhead there is about 10 names in this thread alone to update your rumor list with. Should keep you busy telling us they're likely to come but they're not coming and where they will play when they do come which apparently is a good chance of happening but you don't believe it is likely to happen and so on and so on.
You'll be up allnight updating your list.

Gordy

Juniors
Whatever happened to this little halfback we signed???

00001330-image.jpg

Who Sterlo!!... He works on Channel Nine. :lol:

ianlovesparra

Juniors
John Simon would be a good signing, find out what jason bell is doing to would be a good halves pairing. Was going to say david penna but he is busy coaching

fanaticeel

Juniors
Whats John Kolc doing these days.. I'm sure we could use him :sarcasm:

Announcement next Wednesday at 11am I suppose.

parra pete

Referee
If the stories I have been hearing are correct, the Eels won't be the ONLY Club looking for half backs (and hookers or backrow forwards) in a couple of weeks..and they won't be able to go through one of the agents, or celebrate by dancing the night away....

Stagger eel

Staff member
If the stories I have been hearing are correct, the Eels won't be the ONLY Club looking for half backs (and hookers or backrow forwards) in a couple of weeks..and they won't be able to go through one of the agents, or celebrate by dancing the night away....

be very very careful where you go there Pete...

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Gower should never play in the NRL again after he publically bagged it.

"Rugby is a world game and league is not, it's as simple as that," he said.
"Obviously, rugby league is rugby league, it's a fantastic game in Australia but that's pretty much where it goes."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ew-lease-of-life/story-e6frexqi-1225724022285

I didn't want Tuqiri back in the NRL either because of his public promotion of Union and things he said about RL, but Gower stuck the knife in about his move and so doesn't deserve to return.

strider

Post Whore
and what isn't correct about what he said? :?

maybe he overstated union's standing, but he's pretty right about league

forward pass

Coach

"Obviously, rugby league is rugby league, it's a fantastic game in Australia but that's pretty much where it goes."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ew-lease-of-life/story-e6frexqi-1225724022285

I didn't want Tuqiri back in the NRL either because of his public promotion of Union and things he said about RL, but Gower stuck the knife in about his move and so doesn't deserve to return.

Gee you're a bit sensitive aren't you? Is that actually bagging? Sounds correct to me.:?

mrpwnd

Bench

It's true though, other than England, NZ there really aren't any strong international teams. The rest are just a few token teams from island nations. No reason to have abit of a sook because he stated the harsh reality that is league vs union.

Latest posts