What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Stapleton

westie

Bench
Hopefully we'll use one hooker like a normal team and put a big bloke on the bench. With Satts retiring and Galea looking like going to lock that opens up a second row spot. If O'Neill gives it away there is yet another spot.

IMO u need 4 props any extras are bonus so they can play in the back row

SO that would have

8.Stapleton
10.Skando

14payton
15.Meridith
16. Gibbs

That is a nice size foward

Vicious

Bench
Stapleton will definately add a bit of size and depth to our forward pack.Mark Meredith is a great signing.Chris and Nathan Armit from Parra would be excellent signings as would Mark Merediths younger brother Steve!

Davester

Juniors
My friend who supports the eels says he's alright but nothing that good...but I wont take his word for it. He has something against the tigers as I do for the eels...I haven't seen Craig Stapelton play before but I hope that the tigers make something out of him just like the other Parra players who have joined the club

Bench
I am all for signing Stapleton he will add mongrel,but Jobson he will add zip,no thanks.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Glennb said:
Was Stapleton ever previously at Balmain/WTs?

Glennb

Balmain Reggies player wasn't bad back then I think he was playing in the Backrow becasue we had Villa, Walker, Lowrie and the likes running around for Balmain at the time

Latest posts